PDA

View Full Version : Ezio is such a Hunk



Gandalf-the-Fab
11-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Anyone else think that Ezio is a total hottie? I mean that accent of just totally gourgous, and that body id love to to just cover him in baby oil give him a good spanking.

I reckon it is totally fabulous that they decided to make a game with a gay guy as the main character, am I right guys? Plus all the flirting with Leonardo was just sooo cute, i never knew Leonardo looked like such a hottie during his younger years.

OSnailsO
11-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Gandalf-the-Fab:
Anyone else think that Ezio is a total hottie? I mean that accent of just totally gourgous, and that body id love to to just cover him in baby oil give him a good spanking.

I reckon it is totally fabulous that they decided to make a game with a gay guy as the main character, am I right guys? Plus all the flirting with Leonardo was just sooo cute, i never knew Leonardo looked like such a hottie during his younger years.

Either a troll or someone who is confused...
Ezio isn't gay... How the hell did you get that?!

Cjguy156
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Weird, im straight, yet no girl said that to me about my cute cuddiliness....

Ezio is not gay and....

wait....

....

spam thread.....GO AWAY DEMON!

m3rcer
11-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Troll. Wait for the MGS Raiden game to get your groove on. Oh wait, Raiden really isn't ghey.

Yeah... good luck with all that.

HeadshotHonchoH
11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
where did you get "gay" from..

Gandalf-the-Fab
11-25-2009, 09:35 PM
listen up honey, if Ezio isnt gay why does he wear such fabulous clothes? Plus I have never seen a straight guy wear a cape, besides everyone totally knows that Itally is where all the gay guys hang out.

I have never seen a straight guy with such fabulous taste in clothing that Ezio has girlfriend.

HeadshotHonchoH
11-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Which is why he hires prostitutes / slept with 2 (or 3) girls in the storyline?

NekoKera
11-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Apparently I missed the GTA secret level of Assassin's Creed II with Leonardo and Ezio. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

As for the clothing, the devs explain Ezio is apart of the Renaissance, a time of festive attire, the original design for Ezio was more flamboyant but it was roughed up to be more of an Assassin and not just a rich know-it-all aristocrat.

Gandalf-the-Fab
11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by HeadshotHonchoH:
Which is why he hires prostitutes / slept with 2 (or 3) girls in the storyline?

So Elton John had a wife and we all know he is a total bender, what is your point girlfriend?

Besides in the renaissance they totally had it in for us gays because we were so totally more fashionable than the straight guys, The gays in the renaissance had to keep it secret even if that meant sleeping with a woman every now and then.

percinator007
11-25-2009, 10:00 PM
ezio is what we want him to be. to our imaginations since its just a game, its like twilight series, i imagine edward a little more sexier then robert pattinson, aka cedric off of harry potter lol

Gandalf-the-Fab
11-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by mystic_wolf83:
Apparently I missed the GTA secret level of Assassin's Creed II with Leonardo and Ezio. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

As for the clothing, the devs explain Ezio is apart of the Renaissance, a time of festive attire, the original design for Ezio was more flamboyant but it was roughed up to be more of an Assassin and not just a rich know-it-all aristocrat.

Honey you dont wear such Fabulous clothes like that if you dont want to be noticed by all the gay guys in the city.

percinator007
11-25-2009, 10:01 PM
hehe i love this conversation your hilarious gandolf the fab

zgubilici
11-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Remarks such as the ones made in the first part of the first post of this thread are not appropriate for these forums.
All Ubisoft forums are E-rated, so if you wish to continue the debate outside of the scope of why exactly Ezio's clothes evoke the Renaissance era, then please do so in PTs and not in the public forums.

Thanks.