PDA

View Full Version : 1946 history

raaaid
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM
maybe the guys who know more history can change my negative view of the world

as i understand it in 46 when the good guys won they should have brought democracy to the third world

instead during this 60 years allies brougt brutal dictators to power on 3rd world

the result of this politics is that now a dark skinned person dies from starvation every 4 seconds, not a single white skinned, and if you send money to help it will go to brutal armies

i mean at this rate all dark skinned people will be death in 200 years and the few alive will be assimilated by the white skin people

dont you think considering this its as right to be against nazis as to be against allies?

raaaid
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM
maybe the guys who know more history can change my negative view of the world

as i understand it in 46 when the good guys won they should have brought democracy to the third world

instead during this 60 years allies brougt brutal dictators to power on 3rd world

the result of this politics is that now a dark skinned person dies from starvation every 4 seconds, not a single white skinned, and if you send money to help it will go to brutal armies

i mean at this rate all dark skinned people will be death in 200 years and the few alive will be assimilated by the white skin people

dont you think considering this its as right to be against nazis as to be against allies?

DKoor
05-25-2007, 07:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
maybe the guys who know more history can change my negative view of the world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I doubt. At least not me as I see some stuff in today's politics more neg than positive regarding near future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">as i understand it in 46 when the good guys won they should have brought democracy to the third world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes.... but the Soviet Union was powerful and had influence on politics worldwide... not only influence but direct control sometimes. And as noted by many, they weren't democratic country...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">instead during this 60 years allies brougt brutal dictators to power on 3rd world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That is if you regard USSR as a brutal dictatorship. Some even go that far that they don't even call them "allies", but simply USSR or the Red Army (in military terms)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the result of this politics is that now a dark skinned person dies from starvation every 4 seconds, not a single white skinned, and if you send money to help it will go to brutal armies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Also true! For some parts....... overall point being; the help doesn't really help!
Doesn't really work out good!
But this isn't quite the same story as the USSR Vs demos. The reasons for bad side of this story are quite different.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i mean at this rate all dark skinned people will be death in 200 years and the few alive will be assimilated by the white skin people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's a false assumption..... if you refer to African nations only, if not perhaps you're even right!
There are millions of other black skinned people living worldwide....... could they be assimilated by whites? Perhaps, in the very far future, I don't really know, nor can I even guess http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif
Perhaps everyone will get assimilated eventually and there would be only one major human race and that's it? Consisting of all races available today? Who knows. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dont you think considering this its as right to be against nazis as to be against allies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>+1