PDA

View Full Version : The climbing in AC2 is...

OniLinkSword
12-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Apparently the climbing is AC2 isn't as unrealistic as some of us have thought. If fact, it seems quite tame. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyWURGNF-DY

Dudebag
12-07-2009, 05:35 AM
My good Sir that video is racist and I for one am disgusted by it.

Black people deserve respect and by no means should they be called monkeys. Please take your videos of hate elsewhere you sick freak.

caswallawn_2k7
12-07-2009, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Dudebag:

Black people deserve respect and by no means should they be called monkeys. Please take your videos of hate elsewhere you sick freak.
actually it is people like you that should be shot, for trying to make things like this racist, it say's monkey as if you watch his climbing style is the very similar to the style a monkey uses to climb, they even show monkeys climbing so far through to actually show this fact.

so it's just you who chooses to assign it with being racist, but this is just you jumping to stupid conclusions without actually taking into account all the facts.

com199
12-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dudebag:

actually it is people like you that should be shot, for trying to make things like this racist, it say's monkey as if you watch his climbing style is the very similar to the style a monkey uses to climb, they even show monkeys climbing so far through to actually show this fact.

so it's just you who chooses to assign it with being racist, but this is just you jumping to stupid conclusions without actually taking into account all the facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you! This made the most sense of anything I've heard all day!

DimmuB0rgir
12-07-2009, 06:37 AM

Lol. Youre a ****.

..and that video is epic.

Hatzego
12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dudebag:

so it's just you who chooses to assign it with being racist, but this is just you jumping to stupid conclusions without actually taking into account all the facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. The name 'Monkey Man' (infact in the video description it says 'Monkey King') is the nickname that was given to him most likely by his friends and his local media, who I'm betting are of the same race as him.

TheEpicWolf
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
That guy is awesome, he would be a good Assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif lol

moqqy
12-07-2009, 10:18 AM

Agreed.

If I were to compare apples to black people I wouldn't call them oranges even if they WERE orange because they are NOT oranges... in the same way one should not be expected to fly airplanes if they are not qualified to drive a boat underwater.. it just makes no sense that people are requested deeds that are both morally and physically impossible.. of course moral impossibility is as comprehensible as anything else but for the sake of the conversation you could compare it to the "Apple" in question and come to the conclusion that it is, in fact, not descendant of "Orange" unless by some strange conspiracy against humankind which has yet to be revealed to public... although Obama may just well be the Messiah of such conspiracy we should not take up arms before Monkeys are liberated from their proverbial chains and dropped into a cave with seven mazes, three cups of wine and a single banana split into three parts.

OzDavis
12-07-2009, 10:26 AM

Would you be on such a high horse if the person in the video was white?

Somehow, I think not.... and that would mean you are the one being judgmental about race.

Speaking of race... yours wouldn't happen to be troll would it?

But... back on topic...

The guy in that video is amazingly talented. Thanks for posting it. I've just watched it a second time in order to show my other half and I'm still in awe!

Monkey King, indeed!

...and suddenly a Jungle Book song is playing in my head!

Ascorius
12-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Calling the video racist is foolish. If you actually listened to the commentary in the video, you would have heard that he learned his climbing style by studying how monkeys climb.

I hate how so many people abuse the word racism. The word looses its power when overused, especially in cases that has nothing to do with racism.

By the way. Would love to see the move where he hangs by his feet in an AC game. That way we could assassinate people walking below arches.

Varenis
12-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Definetly fun to watch video, but has been posted several times already here.