PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Alliance Guild of Assassins

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I was looking over a few posts I have read and they were talking about the beta's for the UK in regards to having teams of two and doing Coop play. So I thought to myself; What fun it would be to have it where you could Create a guild of Assassin's and have people work in teams upto 5 to 10 players at a time for a Deathmatch, or Target on Target, Common Goal Achievement play, or maybe even a Last Man Standing Style play.

This would entitle the Teams to choose who could do what and coordinate with each other either through Xbox Live, Ps3 Mic, or if online for PC and Macs then through Teamspeak, Skype, or Ventrilo.

Examples would be like Assassination Kills like the ones you seen already in the video's. This is what I call Target on Target. 1 vs 1 match but with multiple players as an option. Upto 5 single players all having a Target to kill.

Deathmatch would be multiplayer of 5 or 10 or even 25 possibly but that may be a bit much. This would be played on multiple maps and players could do assassinations of any types to anyone for a time limit and the team with the most kills would win.

Common Goal Play would be like where you have the Apple of Eden in the Center of the Map on a single Target who would be heading to a specific location; Then both teams would work in teams of 5 to obtain the Apple of Eden and then try to make it back to their Home Territory. Players on both sides would be able to kill their targets in any form necessary. Player who carry the Apple would be in High Profile Alert Status. Once a player dies they will NOT be able to come back to life. But instead go into a Guess Camera View where they can switch in between other players on their own side. Match will end as soon as Someone reaches their home with the Apple of Eden.

The finally the Last Man Standing Match would be a 25 to 40 man Match. The Goal is to be the LAst Man Standing. or in some cases Woman? Kills do not matter but the more Kills you have the more points you would be awarded. Plus achievements or Trophies for multiple kills.

So here's my question.

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I was looking over a few posts I have read and they were talking about the beta's for the UK in regards to having teams of two and doing Coop play. So I thought to myself; What fun it would be to have it where you could Create a guild of Assassin's and have people work in teams upto 5 to 10 players at a time for a Deathmatch, or Target on Target, Common Goal Achievement play, or maybe even a Last Man Standing Style play.

This would entitle the Teams to choose who could do what and coordinate with each other either through Xbox Live, Ps3 Mic, or if online for PC and Macs then through Teamspeak, Skype, or Ventrilo.

Examples would be like Assassination Kills like the ones you seen already in the video's. This is what I call Target on Target. 1 vs 1 match but with multiple players as an option. Upto 5 single players all having a Target to kill.

Deathmatch would be multiplayer of 5 or 10 or even 25 possibly but that may be a bit much. This would be played on multiple maps and players could do assassinations of any types to anyone for a time limit and the team with the most kills would win.

Common Goal Play would be like where you have the Apple of Eden in the Center of the Map on a single Target who would be heading to a specific location; Then both teams would work in teams of 5 to obtain the Apple of Eden and then try to make it back to their Home Territory. Players on both sides would be able to kill their targets in any form necessary. Player who carry the Apple would be in High Profile Alert Status. Once a player dies they will NOT be able to come back to life. But instead go into a Guess Camera View where they can switch in between other players on their own side. Match will end as soon as Someone reaches their home with the Apple of Eden.

The finally the Last Man Standing Match would be a 25 to 40 man Match. The Goal is to be the LAst Man Standing. or in some cases Woman? Kills do not matter but the more Kills you have the more points you would be awarded. Plus achievements or Trophies for multiple kills.

So here's my question.

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
There is already a mode called Alliance and there will be more modes to come.

Also, there will never be 40 people in one game room...

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Well I expected this already and the game is still in the progress. However I do believe that the 40 man is possible. I have seen it in other games already so it's not Impossiple per se. That's just a judgement call the Devs will have to make.

Also I wasn't saying a "mode" called Alliance I was suggesting an Alliance meaning a grp of people together forming a guild and creating their own team name.

If that's the same as what you're saying then my apologies.

SlimeDynamiteD
09-21-2010, 11:35 AM
It's not, you mean like a clan along with clanbased tournements and stuff. I've got to say, this one of the better ideas I've heared from any topic of people "advising" the Devs what to do

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 11:36 AM
For now, there are a bit more than 12 MP characters.
So Ubisoft can't allow now a member limit of 40 in a game room..

Your ideas are quite good but not original..

Rene_Led
09-21-2010, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Also, there will never be 40 people in one game room... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Make an online-only Assasisns Creed called Assassins Creed: MAG- AC Massive Assassination Game :P hahahaha lol</span>

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 11:46 AM
^Nice one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Rene_Led
09-21-2010, 11:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
^Nice one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Hahaha thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 12:05 PM
For now, there are a bit more than 12 MP characters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean by 12 "MP" what does the MP mean? Not familiar with this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> So Ubisoft can't allow now a member limit of 40 in a game room..

Your ideas are quite good but not original.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I never claimed they were original. Nothing these days are original anymore considering how many times Online games or MMO's for that matter have repeated these processes over the years.

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 12:08 PM
MP=Multi-Player.

Aren't you familiar with gaming abbreviations?

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 12:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
It's not, you mean like a clan along with clanbased tournements and stuff. I've got to say, this one of the better ideas I've heared from any topic of people "advising" the Devs what to do </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And in this particular game yes I mean "Clans" or "Guild" pending on where you come from. In WoW they are called Guilds, Other games they are different names. But yes tournament style play and Ranked play as well as personal achievement goal oriented things. There can also be non-Ranked or Tourney style.

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
MP=Multi-Player.

Aren't you familiar with gaming abbreviations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry; I'm only used to RPG MMO MMORPG RTS and that's about it.. anything else like shooters and adventures are usually spelled out in most forums. And besides with those acronyms I just mentioned and coming from the background of those types of games then MP to me would mean Mana for a caster type character. lol

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 12:25 PM
I guess so..

I used to play lots of RPG's...

You might want to start learning more abbreviations. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MP in RPG's is usually Mana Points...

And why the hell did you double post?!

Pyxx
09-21-2010, 12:32 PM
I guess so..

I used to play lots of RPG's...

You might want to start learning more abbreviations. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MP in RPG's is usually Mana Points...

And why the hell did you double post?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I replied to 2 different people so I didn't want to post to both on the same posting.. is that a Crime? lol

magesupermaster
09-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Not a crime but, pointless..

If you want to addres to someone within a post, use this symbol: @

Example: @Pyxxphotos - How are you?

EzioAssassin51
09-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Guys! Can you please stop going off topic with abbreviations and sorts?

Interesting Ideas, but i don't see them happening. The target on Target is something like Wanted... And i find it silly that if you die you can't come back to life with the common thing. What if you die right at the start? The only one that really sounds possible are the Target one (Which is like Wanted) and the Deathmatch one, which is also like Wanted, only tou have no specifically set target.

I think having 25 - 40 players would be WAY too much! Your exagerating a little too much there, if you are exagerating that is...

Anyway, alright ideas but please post this Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8001007968), in the already existing Multiplayer Modes Thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif