PDA

View Full Version : ACB Save problems!!!

Adgam96
04-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Hello, I have this problem:
After reinstalling Windows, I do not work save. And before reinstalling Win, I made a backup save, and then put them into place (C: \ Users \ Skipper \ AppData \ Local \ Ubisoft Game Launcher). Besides saving the game does not see, and AC: Project Legacy sees !!!!! Sorry for my english =)) Of course the problem is not serious, but still a shame = (((

KingDaniel0
04-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Adgam96:
Hello, I have this problem:
After reinstalling Windows, I do not work save. And before reinstalling Win, I made a backup save, and then put them into place (C: \ Users \ Skipper \ AppData \ Local \ Ubisoft Game Launcher). Besides saving the game does not see, and AC: Project Legacy sees !!!!! Sorry for my english =)) Of course the problem is not serious, but still a shame = (((

I think you placed the Saves under the wrong path/folder. For Windows 7 OS, Saved games are located under the following path. Check whether you still have them or not, but as you have already formatted your OS, then the chances are less ? :

C:\Users\<your USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

Also look here: 'C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES'.

You should have made a BACKUP, on some USB pen drive, instead of placing them under the OS location. Btw, was/is Windows 7 installed under C: Drive ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------