PDA

View Full Version : *WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Theories about the Series!

Lalalalaaaa
07-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Before I begin I just want to apologize for it being so long, I tried to make it shorter but couldn't resist. Also if these topics have been discussed in previous threads I apologize, I'm totally brand new here. Lastly, I want to make clear that this is all speculation on my part and want to know what you guys may have come up with or what you think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Here’s my 4 cents:

1. I think the reason why Ezio can see Altair in the trailer has something to do with the new Eagle Sense. Juno specifically tells Desmond that a sense has been locked away from humans, namely knowledge. I’m pretty sure that Eagle vision/ sense is what the 6th sense is and Juno also states that you can “only see the blue shimmer” which may be in reference to ONLY Eagle Vision. In ACR Ezio gains this new ability of Eagle Sense which is obviously an upgrade of Eagle Vision (which other assassins have as has been revealed to us in Project Legacy with Giovanni Borgia). Maybe you can only get Eagle Sense through vigilant training and practice and maybe this ability is what lets Ezio see Altair without them being related. I don’t necessarily think it is because of the bleeding effect only because they state over and over again that you suffer from it from over exposure to the animus (I highly doubt 5 seals would constitute an overexposure).

2. That being said, I don’t think Adam and Eve were the ONLY ones with the ability of Eagle Vision/ Sense. As Juno had said in the vault in the end of ACB they tried to pass their 6th sense on and passing it on to ONLY 2 people doesn’t really ensure its survival (if you think of it in terms of evolutionary fitness). Also Minerva had said at the end of AC2 that they were betrayed and this led to a war between human kind and her kind. Adam and Eve stealing the apple and then escaping Eden could have been the start of that war. If that's the case then the Event that burnt the Earth (as discussed in the vault at the end of AC2) happened AFTER Adam and Eve escaped and after the war started. Minerva had said that they had been too distracted by the war to “notice the skies” which led to a near extinction of both of their races. I think that is a good motivating factor to pass the 6th sense onto as many people as they can. It could be that it lies dormant in many people, not just assassins, but that they are unable or don’t know how to access it. I think what makes assassins, and Adam and Eve, special is that they are uninfluenced by the mind control capabilities of the POE (I think this was also vaguely referenced to in the e-mails in AC1 where they discovered some people were immune to the effects of the POE).

3. As for the whole Demond, Ezio, Altair lookalike thing (and Ezio and Altair not being related), I can understand the idea that Desmond superimposes his features onto his ancestors. I think that Desmond physically relives the memories and doesn’t just witness it. This would make the Bleeding Effect make more sense. In AC 1 and 2 Desmond is basically useless in that he can’t freerun or fight but has to train via the Animus and the Bleeding Effect. It’s like that whole monkey see monkey do thing. As a psychology major I can tell you that seeing someone perform an action, like pick up a cup and take a drink, activates the same neurons in your head as if you were doing the action yourself (aptly named Mirror Neurons). I also think the facial similarity helps improve synchronization. If Desmond is able to recognize himself whenever Ezio/Altair passes by some sort of reflective surface, it would help Desmond anchor and immerse himself further. Its like in the movies, if you one day pass a mirror and saw someone completely different its a jarring and shocking experience. So for Ezio/Altair to resemble Desmond as he lives their memories makes it easier for Desmond to stay in the memory. However the whole resemblance thing is a double edged sword, while it may help with synchronization and training it also makes it harder for someone to differentiate reality from ancestral memory (something that led to the demise of Subject 16).

a. As a side note I also think its largely a story telling gimmick for newcomers to the series or for people who are casual players of the series. To see that Desmond, Altair, and Ezio all look alike lets the gamer know that there is a connection to Desmond on a deeper level and that he not reliving some random person’s memory.

4. Lastly, I think we are forgetting a very important fact which is that Altair had a POE for a very, VERY long time. He used it to create the hidden gun and other designs and even states in his codex that it shows him things that are not possible in his time. Obviously this means he can see into the future in a way which is how he’s able to come up with these upgrades and designs. So if he can design a hidden blade upgrade, why can’t he see the future importance of Ezio? Altair may have purposely given his codex to Marco Polo because he knew it would eventually end up in the right places for Ezio to find. If TWCB knew Desmond would be reliving Ezio’s memory and that Ezio would come to the vault to receive that message for Desmond, why couldn’t they use the POE to influence and guild Altair to further lay their plan down, by encouraging him to put these memories in the seals and to give the codex to Marco Polo, so that all of this could eventually make its way to Ezio? If Altair and Ezio were related there wouldn’t be a need to lay down this extravagant plan to make sure that the tools Ezio needs eventually gets to the right place.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Lalalalaaaa:
4. Lastly, I think we are forgetting a very important fact which is that Altair had a POE for a very, VERY long time. He used it to create the hidden gun and other designs and even states in his codex that it shows him things that are not possible in his time. Obviously this means he can see into the future in a way which is how he’s able to come up with these upgrades and designs. So if he can design a hidden blade upgrade, why can’t he see the future importance of Ezio? Altair may have purposely given his codex to Marco Polo because he knew it would eventually end up in the right places for Ezio to find. If TWCB knew Desmond would be reliving Ezio’s memory and that Ezio would come to the vault to receive that message for Desmond, why couldn’t they use the POE to influence and guild Altair to further lay their plan down, by encouraging him to put these memories in the seals and to give the codex to Marco Polo, so that all of this could eventually make its way to Ezio? If Altair and Ezio were related there wouldn’t be a need to lay down this extravagant plan to make sure that the tools Ezio needs eventually gets to the right place.

Because the Apple doesn't let you see into the future. The Apple was a creation of a race that is far more technologically and mentally advanced than ours, even to this day. Think of the Mayans for example. They used mathematics and celestial bodies to determine possible future events with pretty good accuracy. TWCB could've used the same mathematics on an entirely new level to determine the events of the future and use that knowledge to determine their own actions, i.e. creating projections of themselves to communicate through Desmond, either in person or through the Animus. Altaïr used these mathematics and formulas that the Apple gave him to create the weapons and armor that you see. It wasn't because he could see into the future, because simply looking into it would change it. Or at least that's what I think it is.

Welcome to the Forums by the way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

LightRey
07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lalalalaaaa:

Because the Apple doesn't let you see into the future. The Apple was a creation of a race that is far more technologically and mentally advanced than ours, even to this day. Think of the Mayans for example. They used mathematics and celestial bodies to determine possible future events with pretty good accuracy. TWCB could've used the same mathematics on an entirely new level to determine the events of the future and use that knowledge to determine their own actions, i.e. creating projections of themselves to communicate through Desmond, either in person or through the Animus. Altaïr used these mathematics and formulas that the Apple gave him to create the weapons and armor that you see. It wasn't because he could see into the future, because simply looking into it would change it. Or at least that's what I think it is.

Welcome to the Forums by the way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Has this been confirmed? It's the theory I was going with, but I didn't know any of it was actually confirmed.

CRUDFACE
07-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Maybe you could add some spaces to that page of info? A little hard on the eyes at times, but it's no big deal either way.

I'll just list my points in accordance with yours:

1-last time I checked, his Eagle sense only saw the a little bit before and after something accord. This is why when someone walks, you only see the path from which they walked forward and where they're going to end up a little bit ahead of them instead of knowing when they're going to...idk, get married or do something way in the future. And if Eagle Sense did that then what'd be the point of the seals if he could just see into the past?

Oh, and Desmond got in deep with the bleeding effect after like a few weeks out of and in Abstergo. Ezio is watching altair's full life over years, so yeah. and add in that these may be more powerful than the animi we're using today. These are the originals.

2-this one is double sided and I can't say what's right or wrong here. While I do agree with what you said, it could also mean that they simply have had a freaking load of kids. but know that I'm reading this, I'm wondering about this time line...why would they pass it through the blood BEFORE the war happened? Like, Adam and eve who we assume are the purest of hybrids are made for like no reason, then the war happens...why try to pass it through the blood then? Crap, I confused myself.

3-I totally agree with you, hands down, then up into a high five http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

4-I don't think Altair would have thought he was actually looking backwards instead of forwards. What I mean is according to the Ac mythos, the TWCB were like awesomely technologically advance. So when he was looking at them, he may have thought it was the future because of all their advancements. But look past my quote for the response tot he second part of your info.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lalalalaaaa:

Welcome to the Forums by the way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait, didn't Ezio see the future in Brotherhood? Like, because he knew ahead of time, he was able to get there just in time to make a difference.

roostersrule2
07-26-2011, 11:37 PM
I think ezio can see altair because of the seals because I dosent say anywhere that you have to be related to someone to get the bleeding effect

xCr0wnedNorris
07-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
Wait, didn't Ezio see the future in Brotherhood? Like, because he knew ahead of time, he was able to get there just in time to make a difference.
I wouldn't classify it as seeing into the future. Through probability, the Apple determined the most plausible situation to occur from recent events and disclosed that information to Ezio. If it saw the future then that means the situation that occurred would be absolute, in which case *SPOILERS* Cesare would've laid siege to Vienna and wouldn't have died, because Ezio wouldn't have intercepted him. *END SPOILER* That is, unless an alternate reality was created and in that scenario Ezio would've been able to stop him. Now since the whole parallel universes, alternate realities, and paradoxes thing is very confusing and difficult to really explain, I'm just going to assume the the Apple went "So based off of the information that I have, these events are most likely going to occur." This still gives the option for the situation to change without delving into the whole 'changing the future' situation. But again this is all speculation on my end.

ipodyman17
07-27-2011, 02:17 AM
1. I think the reason why Ezio can see Altair in the trailer has something to do with the new Eagle Sense. Juno specifically tells Desmond that a sense has been locked away from humans, namely knowledge. I’m pretty sure that Eagle vision/ sense is what the 6th sense is and Juno also states that you can “only see the blue shimmer” which may be in reference to ONLY Eagle Vision. In ACR Ezio gains this new ability of Eagle Sense which is obviously an upgrade of Eagle Vision (which other assassins have as has been revealed to us in Project Legacy with Giovanni Borgia). Maybe you can only get Eagle Sense through vigilant training and practice and maybe this ability is what lets Ezio see Altair without them being related. I don’t necessarily think it is because of the bleeding effect only because they state over and over again that you suffer from it from over exposure to the animus (I highly doubt 5 seals would constitute an overexposure).

3. As for the whole Demond, Ezio, Altair lookalike thing (and Ezio and Altair not being related) , I can understand the idea that Desmond superimposes his features onto his ancestors. I think that Desmond physically relives the memories and doesn’t just witness it. This would make the Bleeding Effect make more sense. In AC 1 and 2 Desmond is basically useless in that he can’t freerun or fight but has to train via the Animus and the Bleeding Effect. It’s like that whole monkey see monkey do thing. As a psychology major I can tell you that seeing someone perform an action, like pick up a cup and take a drink, activates the same neurons in your head as if you were doing the action yourself (aptly named Mirror Neurons). I also think the facial similarity helps improve synchronization. If Desmond is able to recognize himself whenever Ezio/Altair passes by some sort of reflective surface, it would help Desmond anchor and immerse himself further. Its like in the movies, if you one day pass a mirror and saw someone completely different its a jarring and shocking experience. So for Ezio/Altair to resemble Desmond as he lives their memories makes it easier for Desmond to stay in the memory. However the whole resemblance thing is a double edged sword, while it may help with synchronization and training it also makes it harder for someone to differentiate reality from ancestral memory (something that led to the demise of Subject 16).
a. As a side note I also think its largely a story telling gimmick for newcomers to the series or for people who are casual players of the series. To see that Desmond, Altair, and Ezio all look alike lets the gamer know that there is a connection to Desmond on a deeper level and that he not reliving some random person’s memory.

Ezio and Altair are related. Altair IS Ezio's ancestor. Ezio sees Altair in the trailer in the same way that Desmond saw Ezio in modern day Monteriggioni. The whole point of the Revelations trailer is to show that Ezio and Altair are connected.

roostersrule2
07-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by ipodyman17:

3. As for the whole Demond, Ezio, Altair lookalike thing (and Ezio and Altair not being related) , I can understand the idea that Desmond superimposes his features onto his ancestors. I think that Desmond physically relives the memories and doesn’t just witness it. This would make the Bleeding Effect make more sense. In AC 1 and 2 Desmond is basically useless in that he can’t freerun or fight but has to train via the Animus and the Bleeding Effect. It’s like that whole monkey see monkey do thing. As a psychology major I can tell you that seeing someone perform an action, like pick up a cup and take a drink, activates the same neurons in your head as if you were doing the action yourself (aptly named Mirror Neurons). I also think the facial similarity helps improve synchronization. If Desmond is able to recognize himself whenever Ezio/Altair passes by some sortof reflective surface, it would help Desmond anchor and immerse himself further. Its like in the movies, if you one day pass a mirror and saw someone completely different its a jarring and shocking experience. So for Ezio/Altair to resemble Desmond as he lives their memories makes it easier for Desmond to stay in the memory. However the whole resemblance thing is a double edged sword, while it may help with synchronization and training it also makes it harder for someone to differentiate reality from ancestral memory (something that led to the demise of Subject 16).
4. Lastly, I think we are forgetting a very important fact which is that Altair had a POE for a very, VERY long time. He used it to create the hidden gun and other designs and even states in his codex that it shows him things that are not possible in his time. Obviously this means
he can see into the future in a way which is how he’s able to come up with these upgrades and designs. So if he can design a hidden blade upgrade, why can’t he see the future importance of Ezio? Altair may have purposely given his codex to Marco Polo because he knew it would eventually end up in the right places for Ezio to find. If TWCB knew Desmond would be reliving Ezio’s memory and that Ezio would come to the vault to receive that message for Desmond, why couldn’t they use the POE to influence and guild Altair to further lay their plan down, by encouraging him to put these memories in the seals and to give the codex to Marco Polo, so that all of this could eventually make its way to Ezio? If Altair and Ezio were related there wouldn’t be a need to lay down this extravagant plan to make sure that the tools Ezio needs eventually gets to the right place.

Ezio and Altair are related. Altair IS Ezio's ancestor. Ezio sees Altair in the trailer in
the same way that Desmond saw Ezio in modern day Monteriggioni. The whole point of the Revelations trailer is to show that Ezio and Altair are connected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>actually ezio is like from desmonds ancestors dad side of the family and Altair is from desmonds mum Side of the family or vice versa or something like that

xCr0wnedNorris
07-27-2011, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by ipodyman17:
Ezio and Altair are related. Altair IS Ezio's ancestor. Ezio sees Altair in the trailer in the same way that Desmond saw Ezio in modern day Monteriggioni. The whole point of the Revelations trailer is to show that Ezio and Altair are connected.
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

It's actually been stated by one of the developers that they aren't related.

twenty_glyphs
07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
The Apple has been said to show glimpses of the future, but it hasn't been stated definitely. Here's Altaïr's musing on it in his Codex:

The Apple is more than a catalog of that which precedes us. Within its twisting, sparking innards I've caught glimpses of what will be. Such a thing should not be possible. Perhaps it isn't. Maybe it is simply a suggestion. How to know? How to be sure?

I contemplate the consequences of these visions: are they images of things to come – or simply the potential for what might be? Can we influence the outcome? Dare we try? And in so doing, do we merely ensure that which we've seen?

I am torn – as always – between action and inaction – unclear as to which – if either – will make a difference. Am I even meant to make a difference? Still, I keep this journal. Is that not an attempt to change – or perhaps guarantee – what I have seen?

Even if TWCB were using advanced mathematics to somehow predict the future, they have obviously seen into it somehow. The problem is that no matter how advanced your prediction technology is, how do you predict the choices that people will make? You simply can't. Even if the Apples could force decisions at all key points in time, I doubt they were left behind for that purpose. Juno said they destroyed and sealed away the tools that they could. So even if you could predict that someone like Desmond is going to come along, how can you predict his name will be Desmond? How do you even predict who will fall in love and end up having kids? And if they could predict this, why didn't they predict the first solar catastrophe? The more likely scenario is that they really do have a way to see through time, not just predict it.

I do think the Apple guided Altaïr to give the Codex to Niccolo Polo. The Apple had already told him about the Prophet, who is Ezio and not a descendent of Altaïr. The Apple likely knew somehow that the Polos being merchants from Italy and world travelers would help get the Codex to Italy and into the hands of Ezio, who would need it. As much as Altaïr knows from the Apple, I don't think he knows about Ezio specifically. He knows of a Prophet to come. According to The Secret Crusade, he is leaving messages behind on the seals, but he doesn't know who he's leaving them for. He specifically tells Niccolo Polo he wishes he knew who they were for.

CRUDFACE
07-27-2011, 09:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
I wouldn't classify it as seeing into the future. Through probability, the Apple determined the most plausible situation to occur from recent events and disclosed that information to Ezio. If it saw the future then that means the situation that occurred would be absolute, in which case *SPOILERS* Cesare would've laid siege to Vienna and wouldn't have died, because Ezio wouldn't have intercepted him. *END SPOILER* That is, unless an alternate reality was created and in that scenario Ezio would've been able to stop him. Now since the whole parallel universes, alternate realities, and paradoxes thing is very confusing and difficult to really explain, I'm just going to assume the the Apple went "So based off of the information that I have, these events are most likely going to occur." This still gives the option for the situation to change without delving into the whole 'changing the future' situation. But again this is all speculation on my end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know. If you know the future, then it will change according to what you know, right? It's not showing him a clear cut future right away, but it is showing him a multitude of probabilities and circumstances, right?

And based on what you said, won't this be the closest thing to predicting the future in the AC universe? Though it did look like a Deus Machina the way they showed it.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
I know. If you know the future, then it will change according to what you know, right? It's not showing him a clear cut future right away, but it is showing him a multitude of probabilities and circumstances, right?
Yup. Or at least that's I how think it works, since Assassin's Creed has generally explained things from somewhat realistic stand-point instead of delving into the super-natural.

And based on what you said, won't this be the closest thing to predicting the future in the AC universe? Though it did look like a Deus Machina the way they showed it.
Pretty much.

Lalalalaaaa
07-27-2011, 01:23 PM
@xCr0wnedNorris That actually makes a lot of sense and I agree with you. I think being able to actually SEE the future may change things. But do you think that maybe TWCB may have influenced Altair in a way to lay these paths out for Ezio in the future? My idea is that it’s a “things happen for a reason” kind of philosophy instead of it just being a coincidence. I think since Altair had the apple it’s less spontaneous so it’s not just a coincidence that things were where Ezio needed them to be.
P.S. thanks for the warm welcome ?

@LightRey no I don’t think any of this is confirmed its just kind of our theories and speculation.

@t260z lol sorry about the spacing, I fixed it now though.
1. What you said makes sense. If Ezio did gain this mighty power of seeing everything then he probably wouldn’t have needed to go on this quest. But what if the 6th sense Juno refers to is an upgrade of Eagle Sense? She did call it knowledge in the vault in ACB.

2. I don’t think they passed the 6th sense on before the war happened. In The Truth video from AC2 we saw Adam and Eve escaping Eden with an apple. But while they were running there was a short glimpse of a member of the first civilization holding another apple with human slaves working in the factory. I think what made Adam and Eve so special was that they somehow became immune to the mind-control capabilities of the apple which is how they were able to escape (think back to Altair at the end of AC1, he could be physically controlled but not mentally). I think once they had betrayed TWCB the war started, then the event, then the passing of the sense. Juno even says that “after the world became undone we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you to us. You can see the blue shimmer”

The Truth (31 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfA1Da8R2pU
AC2 Ending (2 mins and 21 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvJt8o9gpQ
ACB Ending (5 mins and 45 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQb_cZ-dVcs

3. *high five* :-D

Overall I think the apple allows you to see the future but as twenty_glyphs there’s a lot of variability in the future. I think TWCB where able to see the real future and not possible ones just because it would be the world’s biggest coincidence if they were able to call out Desmond by name. What if Desmond had been a girl and was named Diamond. Can you imagine how awkward that would be getting a message for some dude named Desmond? I think because TWCB had that specific sense of knowledge they were better able to wield the apple and to see the concrete future (or maybe they didn’t need the apple at all), but because human kind doesn’t have that they can only see glimpses and possible futures, and that this is what Juno tells Desmond to awaken after he stabs Lucy.

CRUDFACE
07-27-2011, 01:42 PM

2. I don’t think they passed the 6th sense on before the war happened. In The Truth video from AC2 we saw Adam and Eve escaping Eden with an apple. But while they were running there was a short glimpse of a member of the first civilization holding another apple with human slaves working in the factory. I think what made Adam and Eve so special was that they somehow became immune to the mind-control capabilities of the apple which is how they were able to escape (think back to Altair at the end of AC1, he could be physically controlled but not mentally). I think once they had betrayed TWCB the war started, then the event, then the passing of the sense. Juno even says that “after the world became undone we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you to us. You can see the blue shimmer”

The Truth (31 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfA1Da8R2pU
AC2 Ending (2 mins and 21 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvJt8o9gpQ
ACB Ending (5 mins and 45 second in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQb_cZ-dVcs

3. *high five* :-D

Lol, now that high fives have been exchanged I have to make not of one of the glyphs present in the Truth puzzles of AC2.

It's the 18th puzzle called "synapses" where they show neural transmitters within us that are unresponsive to any outside stimuli and that it is unique to only humans. But it does react to a Piece of Eden. Altair could resists the mind control because he's a hybrid species like Ezio and of course, Desmond.

Edit: Subject sixteen also says "it's as if our minds were made to obey" if it's not this word for word, then it's along this line of we were made on a genetic level to be servants, forever.

Lalalalaaaa
07-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by t260z:Lol, now that high fives have been exchanged I have to make not of one of the glyphs present in the Truth puzzles of AC2.

It's the 18th puzzle called "synapses" where they show neural transmitters within us that are unresponsive to any outside stimuli and that it is unique to only humans. But it does react to a Piece of Eden. Altair could resists the mind control because he's a hybrid species like Ezio and of course, Desmond.

Edit: Subject sixteen also says "it's as if our minds were made to obey" if it's not this word for word, then it's along this line of we were made on a genetic level to be servants, forever.

I knew there was some study somewhere lol. Anyway if thats the case and humans were made to be servants forever then it seems kind of...irresponsible for TWCB to intermix with their "servants." It kind of defeats the purpose of making a special race to work if theres a possibility that you may give them a chance to think for themselves and rise against you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

LightRey
07-27-2011, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:Lol, now that high fives have been exchanged I have to make not of one of the glyphs present in the Truth puzzles of AC2.

I knew there was some study somewhere lol. Anyway if thats the case and humans were made to be servants forever then it seems kind of...irresponsible for TWCB to intermix with their "servants." It kind of defeats the purpose of making a special race to work if theres a possibility that you may give them a chance to think for themselves and rise against you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The war could've started before then.

ipodyman17
07-29-2011, 12:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ipodyman17:
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

It's actually been stated by one of the developers that they aren't related. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm sorry, I didn't know that the developers actually stated that. Do you know where I could find this interview?

ShaneO7K
07-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:Lol, now that high fives have been exchanged I have to make not of one of the glyphs present in the Truth puzzles of AC2.

I knew there was some study somewhere lol. Anyway if thats the case and humans were made to be servants forever then it seems kind of...irresponsible for TWCB to intermix with their "servants." It kind of defeats the purpose of making a special race to work if theres a possibility that you may give them a chance to think for themselves and rise against you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The war could've started before then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Minerva mentions something about peace between the two races after the war when they needed to build the temples ( Can't remember the exact words, but something along those lines).

So I always guessed it would've been around this that the two races were mixed.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The war could've started before then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Minerva mentions something about peace between the two races after the war when they needed to build the temples ( Can't remember the exact words, but something along those lines).

So I always guessed it would've been around this that the two races were mixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think she ever spoke about actual peace. Just that some of both sides joined together.

ShaneO7K
07-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

I don't think she ever spoke about actual peace. Just that some of both sides joined together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah, that's what I meant I can't remember the exact lines of what she said. But my point still stands on the two races mixing either during the construction of the temples or after.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

I don't think she ever spoke about actual peace. Just that some of both sides joined together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah, that's what I meant I can't remember the exact lines of what she said. But my point still stands on the two races mixing either during the construction of the temples or after. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True. Though it seems most likely that these people came together after "the world became undone".