PDA

View Full Version : Bombers Flyable vs AI

Jetdoc_5th
09-26-2004, 01:41 AM
being HUGE Bomber fan why are all the best Bombers being Left out of the flying side of the house AI sucks sorry with all the tec data that is able to found on the heavys both allies and axis. All the time we Bomber Pilots get kicked to curb. I am very happy to see the B-25's and A-20's will be flyable, but you made it to mid field how about going the whole way and score the goal for us Bomber Pilots and give us what we want for a change. You want alot of sells give us the Heavys

Jetdoc_5th
09-26-2004, 01:41 AM
being HUGE Bomber fan why are all the best Bombers being Left out of the flying side of the house AI sucks sorry with all the tec data that is able to found on the heavys both allies and axis. All the time we Bomber Pilots get kicked to curb. I am very happy to see the B-25's and A-20's will be flyable, but you made it to mid field how about going the whole way and score the goal for us Bomber Pilots and give us what we want for a change. You want alot of sells give us the Heavys

LEXX_Luthor
09-26-2004, 04:13 AM
heavy bombers not as good for flight sim combat, and they are harder to make.

One flyable bomber can be made for every 134 twin engine bombers.

134...eh why not?

Jetdoc_5th
09-26-2004, 01:22 PM
that is a lame excuse if those num nutts over at CFS 1,2,and 3 can do it and they do it very poor I might add you should be able to show them up blind folded sorry try again and if you need tec data I have tons of it on our planes

VW-IceFire
09-26-2004, 01:41 PM
I think the problem is time.

The A-20 has been under development for a year or more. The Betty we don't know how long it was but it took some time....and the B-25 has been with Oleg's team for a while.

There's also the Ju-88 coming soon and that took ages.

For this level of detail it takes a while. Plus there are other aircraft in the sim too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I understood before when there were two bombers (He-111 and TB3). Now we have a plethora about to arrive. There's lots of variety and lots to choose from.

MEGILE
09-26-2004, 01:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> that is a lame excuse if those num nutts over at CFS 1,2,and 3 can do it and they do it very poor I might add you should be able to show them up blind folded
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 word... Micro$oft.

I think the crux of the matter is...
Bombers take longer to make, and less people fly them regularly..

KG26_Oranje
09-26-2004, 01:59 PM
Time?

U need Time for bilding a bomber?
Man we are waiting years for some bombers to be flyable.
Just try to give us flyable bombers and trying to bild prototype`s like the diht in IL2.
We bomber fans are waiting to long for one simple flicht sim wiht good flyable bombers.
We know its harder to bild buht if we see a lot ahter stuff that are bild buht no flyable bomber than we ask u wy?
For once dont say its not possible or its taking to many time or its to hard to bild , just try.
I support all new stuff buht dont forget us bomber fans.
And the one the say the are not so many time`s used are blind.
We do fly bombers and many fly`s in the bombers in coop or campains.
Buht against late war fighters its hard to us it.
We simple need more variation in the bomber force.
On the moment we got only 2 level bombers and one dive bomber and one groundatack (He111 serie , TB3 serie , Stuka serie and the IL2 serie.)

I/KG26_Oranje

LEXX_Luthor
09-26-2004, 03:05 PM
More twin engine bombers coming in Bomber CD, better for air combat simming than 4 engine bombers.

For heavy bombers, you need more than tons of tec data

here ya go http://www.3dmax.com/ have Fun

Snootles
09-26-2004, 05:54 PM
I just want to ask: why are some productivity apps so friggin' expensive? It's a real stifling thing that keeps a lot of people who are interested from pursuing those courses.

DrJonez
09-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Because most productivity applications are designed to be used by businesses who can lay down $500+ for the software. $500 to you or I is a lot of money. $500 to your average business isn't really a whole lot.

KG26_Oranje
09-27-2004, 04:49 PM
???? 500 u say?
man i earn not more than 800 euro a mond.
- rent and tax and support my fam = no mony to spend for a 3dmax program.
sorry its waiting and hoping again for flyable bombers.
ps Lexx we like to have flyable bombers buht we are not asking to bild the gunners pos like the il2 field mod thats good for us bomber fans.
If it is to big just adjust it so that we have waht we like to play.
All we asking is for cockpits in the bombers/transports or ahter aircrafts , there are so many buty`s in the il2 game and i know coming in PF as A.I..
Way is it so hard to give waht we like??? becose u dont like to bild waht we are asking?
If it is not ready on time , we wait for it (again) buht dont left us out again.

We like a sim wiht flyable bombers and not a pure DF sim.
S! and keep up the good work.
Oranje

Jason Bourne
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
More twin engine bombers coming in Bomber CD, better for air combat simming than 4 engine bombers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoa, you mean that there is going to be a separate CD for bombers?? now im really confused....