PDA

View Full Version : I have done enough the fitness test I would like to use the rest of the game...

zslot
11-29-2010, 04:29 AM
I have done enough the fitness test I would like to use the rest of the game...if possible
"Fitnes evolved" dor the test again and again?
I have done 4 times and i have enough. how can i switch of test when i want to start?
I think this is related the lack of exit posibility. I cant find proper way to exit. I could exit/finish the game without answer yes the "if you exit you will lost the progres blabla" or something question.
Hey UBI, please answer this two question or anybody else http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
1. What is the proper way to exit?
2. How can I forget/switch off the fittnes test?

thank you

cbeiter10
11-29-2010, 02:06 PM
You have to go through the entire fitness test and complete it and get your personalized training before it will let you NOT do the test again. At least that is what it did for me.

pkleeberg
12-05-2010, 03:48 PM
I made it through last week, and went on to exercise. Today my wife tried it and we exited but now, starting the program again, it goes straight into the fitness test as soon as she started the personal trainer. No clear way to save what you do but it appears to have saved the calories she burned when she did the test.

zslot
12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
this is definetly a bug.
we just waiting for UBI if they counted all money they earned with this game maybe they will be make a patch, I am testing now biggest loser, looks like no repeating excercises, no lost progress yet

Pauliman2007
12-06-2010, 11:58 AM
All you have to do is do the fitness test and then 1 workout after you get your personal program.
Always make sure you exit a session properly back to the main screen. It really is a simple concept although i must admit that the manual is pretty useless.
You can also switch between different workout sessions (example..arm busting to toning)so long as you exit your session properly your results will always save.

masshlx
12-06-2010, 12:08 PM
I agree that the manual is pretty barren. I got the program the day it came out and had to do the fitness test over because I didn't do an exercise program and exit properly after doing the test. No problems now, outside the low calorie scores.