PDA

View Full Version : Aces Artwork: IL-2 MAT Manager v1.94 released

Aces_High_2
11-16-2004, 02:48 PM
From the Crimea to the Coral Sea.

IL2-MAT Manager v1.94 Available for Download.

http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mm_1_94_gui_small.jpg

I'm delighted to announce that the latest version of IL2-MAT Manager, version 1.94 is now available for download. Wherever the IL-2 series of games have lead us IL2-MAT and IL2-MAT Manager have been quick to follow. From Chaikas over the Crimea to Corsairs over the Coral Sea, IL2-MAT Manager offers you a huge range of alternative markings options. The new version incorporates many new markings options and represnts a tremendous amount of time and work. As always please read the enclosed documentation file for installation/re-installation instructions and a list of the new features. On behalf of all involved with developing and testing the program we sincerely hope that you enjoy using the new version. We welcome your comments please post on my discussion forum or send me an e-mail.

http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/whats%20new%20in%20v194.jpg

Download Link (http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/IL-2MAT_and_IL-2_MAT_Manager_V1.94_Installers.zip)

Best Regards

Aces

WIFC Warhawk
11-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Very nice Ace....great work.

SparrowThree
11-16-2004, 06:28 PM
You sir....are one of the good ones.

Aces_High_2
11-17-2004, 04:37 AM
Hi all,
Firstly I'd like to say thank you to those of you that have posted messages of support and encouragement on the Forums and sent me e-mails. So far I have identified and, I believe, fixed two bugs in v1.94.

Both of these are not in the actual program code but consist of missing MAT files. The first bug occurs when selecting the Luft. Randomised numbering option and the Luft. Default option in the Weathered I.D codes section at the same time.

I recommend that you select the Luft. Weathered option in the Weathered I.D codes section as this will display the new weathered, re-positioned and re-colopured Luftwaffe numbering/lettering on Luftwaffe bombers, stukas and twin-engined fighters. However I understand that some of you might wish not to do so and wish to display the game-default numbering/lettering on these aircraft. The second bug occurs when selecting the "Jabo" (black triangle graphic) option and causes a "53 error".

I will be producing a small self-extracting patch this evening which will contain the MAT files required to solve both of these problems and I will upload it as soon as possible. I will also re-do my main IL2-MAT Manager download to include these files and re-upload,

I will post the download link for the patch to this posting.

Best Regards

Aces

actionhank1786
11-17-2004, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aces_High_2:
Hi all,
Firstly I'd like to say thank you to those of you that have posted messages of support and encouragement on the Forums and sent me e-mails. So far I have identified and, I believe, fixed two bugs in v1.94.

Both of these are not in the actual program code but consist of missing MAT files. The first bug occurs when selecting the Luft. Randomised numbering option and the Luft. Default option in the Weathered I.D codes section at the same time.

I recommend that you select the Luft. Weathered option in the Weathered I.D codes section as this will display the new weathered, re-positioned and re-colopured Luftwaffe numbering/lettering on Luftwaffe bombers, stukas and twin-engined fighters. However I understand that some of you might wish not to do so and wish to display the game-default numbering/lettering on these aircraft. The second bug occurs when selecting the "Jabo" (black triangle graphic) option and causes a "53 error".

I will be producing a small self-extracting patch this evening which will contain the MAT files required to solve both of these problems and I will upload it as soon as possible. I will also re-do my main IL2-MAT Manager download to include these files and re-upload,

I will post the download link for the patch to this posting.

Best Regards

Aces <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks again aces! I'd been waiting for the PF version so i could re-download it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I think i had that bug with the Luftwaffe markings now showing up on the plane so if it rears it's ugly head again, it's good to know a patch is on the way.