PDA

View Full Version : Stat trackers for crazy captains!!!

Solar71
10-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey all...

Im looking for a plugin that will track my stats for my mission in the sub...

Is there something out there ?
Or are you guys just writting everything down, and typing it into a crazy excel file ?

can someone please help a crazy captain?

SilentSwine
10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
I've never tried them, but some of the wolfpack leages like TAW have tracking systems. Some even have custom missions you need to complete. There are links here somewhere, do a search for league or wolfpack. The game will track your career also. From your desk you can view all your old logs, and see where you fall on the Aces list.

Solar71
10-26-2005, 05:16 PM
hey thanks...

i appreciate it

Cpt.Thorne
10-26-2005, 05:39 PM
If you are using SH commander download here (http://www.beerymod.com/sh3_008.htm) it tracks everything down and also gives your sunkend ship names. There are other great programs like SH Companion that allows you easy log book making etc. you can find it through my signature banner just click on it and look for downloads top right corner, Also check out the WaW site if you wanna add more roleplay into your game. I myself find it a lot of fun.
Prost, and Good Hunting!

ILikePortillos
10-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks Cappy! Mighty sporty of you.

Kaleun1961
10-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Out of all the online flotillas I've looked at, I like the WaW site, as they allow you the option of not using manual targeting.

I know there is a mod that you download when you join them. What I am wondering is how you go about getting your mission. Do you play the regular SH3 or is there some mission file or such that you load into your game? Also, what about other mods while playing WaW? Are you only allowed to use their mod? I've explored their website but these are the questions I haven't seen the answers for.

Thanks.

jooo9
10-26-2005, 07:02 PM
You can use any reasonable mod. You play in regular SH3 campain, but your Kommander tells you your mission and what to do. The Honors system makes a big part of it.

Cpt.Thorne
10-26-2005, 11:55 PM
IIRC the only mod that shpuldn‚¬īt be used is the milk cow mod as using it will longer the patrols and therefor they wouldn‚¬īt stay on the timeline. I myself use RUB 1.44, IC, Harbour traffic, and W@W mod, SH Commander and going to start using SH companion on my next patrol to improve my KTB (Kriegs Tag Buche=War Diary)+VII interior, ail skymod, Hi res moon etc. eye candy mods.

Like jooo9 said you‚¬īll get your patrol grid assignement from your commander then just input that to sh commander and of you go. Here (http://wolvesatwar.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) you‚¬īll find answers to usual questions.
Prost!