PDA

View Full Version : I demand a Cheat mode and Free Roam mode !!! (please sticky)

KillerKahuna
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
It can be done !!

The game will get an overhaul ! People will play it more!

Tips:Cheat mode get's unlocked after The story is complete.

Cheatmode can be used in Free Roam mode that also get's unlocked after the story is beaten !

Cool cheats like , infinite knifes, health , No clip mode etc.

Also in Freeroam mode you can go to the Bureau to get a random assassination !!!

Maybe if Ubi soft likes it this way -> you unlock cheats by collecting the flags and killing the templars ....

+
Some fixes to issues with the game ...

Thanks Ubisoft

Now get to work :P

Edit: I want toflap my wings (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/132231.html)like in this video , LOL

KillerKahuna
11-18-2007, 01:09 PM
hello anybody ?

CroxyJ
11-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Well a better demand would be to make the game work for everybody

lostassassin123
11-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by CroxyJ:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Chiefslaughter
11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
I want free roam mode very badly... And the random assassination thing sounds cool also. Maybe you could talk to civilians who want people dead, or just random Hashashin members.

-Chief

Azzerwazzer1191
11-18-2007, 01:16 PM
dose anybody know/think there is an "easter egg type way" to activate this crazy flapping arms flying thing?

IVlatty
11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
you got it spot on, things like this make a game worth playing again and again, i mean its ment to be a sandbox, and thier isnt really that much to do, assassinations, templars, flags, thats about it, especially when templars / flags are supposed to be something you get ALONG THE WAY, they are too hard to find on all of them purpose and looking on the t'internet takes away the fun.

IDeas:

enter the animus, one memory slot at the end - Free roam - Unable to unlock achievements.

All areas unlocked ('cept arsurf)

You go to the buero and you can choose out of the assassinations that you have already done in that city to re-do them again,

Cheats : invincible, infinite knives, low(er) gravity (would be hilarious) say funny things when they die, extra powerful weapons ( send them flying ), slow motion (makes cod4 SP absolutely ownage you can never get bored of it)

ABILITY TO HAVE 5 SAVE SLOTS FOR THE ACTUAL GAME, THE SAVE IDEA ATM BLOWS IV LOST 3 DAYS WORTH OF THE GAME.

KillerKahuna
11-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Azzerwazzer1191:
dose anybody know/think there is an "easter egg type way" to activate this crazy flapping arms flying thing?

Don't think so ... to bad cuz it looks funny and cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But it was taken from the Debug Kit so you can do all sorts of these things in there

KillerKahuna
11-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by CroxyJ:

true without doubt , but I had the PS3 version and I went to the store and traded it for the Xbox360 version , since I have both systems , thank god for that cuz I would have been flaming this forum all over if I only had the PS3 version , so Ubi do include a fix for all people http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

venom360
11-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by JanJacob:
It can be done !!

The game will get an overhaul ! People will play it more!

Tips:Cheat mode get's unlocked after The story is complete.

Cheatmode can be used in Free Roam mode that also get's unlocked after the story is beaten !

Cool cheats like , infinite knifes, health , No clip mode etc.

Also in Freeroam mode you can go to the Bureau to get a random assassination !!!

Maybe if Ubi soft likes it this way -> you unlock cheats by collecting the flags and killing the templars ....

+
Some fixes to issues with the game ...

Thanks Ubisoft

Now get to work :P

Edit: I want toflap my wings (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/132231.html)like in this video , LOL

Agree 100% it would be awesome, please Ubisoft add this as Download Content and we will all praise you :P

Would be nice too an information window with things like TOTAL ENEMIES KILLED, TOTAL KM/MILES ,TOTAL COUNTERATTACKS..you know what I mean.

Skaevola
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Guys, there IS a free-roam mode. I mean, you have missions no matter what Memory Block you're on, but you can ignore them.

Wait, don't tell me... Have you guys not seen the credits? I've seen a lot of complaining from people saying there's no end to the game, but that's only if you miss something at the end.

venom360
11-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Wingf00t:
Guys, there IS a free-roam mode. I mean, you have missions no matter what Memory Block you're on, but you can ignore them.

Wait, don't tell me... Have you guys not seen the credits? I've seen a lot of complaining from people saying there's no end to the game, but that's only if you miss something at the end.

After you beat the game, the only way to do FREE ROAM is eating 30min of cinematic and stuff by loading an older memory block, which slows down a lot.

Here the poster demands as download content a new option from the Animus to spawn in any city, quick and easy and not difficult to implement.

venom360
11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
bump :=)

Freelacner
11-19-2007, 06:14 AM
I'm confused. I've not completed the game yet (but am near to doing so). I don't have all the flags or templars. Can i complete the story and still go back and find these items? If so - isn't that FREE ROAM mode?

venom360
11-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Freelacner:
I'm confused. I've not completed the game yet (but am near to doing so). I don't have all the flags or templars. Can i complete the story and still go back and find these items? If so - isn't that FREE ROAM mode?

Again...you can go back, but you have 1st to eat the cinematic with the assasin master which is not short, second run the city take the horse and arrive to the city you want to go, can take easily 30minutes

mangove
11-19-2007, 12:08 PM
free roam mode is a must have

that is the only thing i dont like about this game, the fact that once you've finished the game you have to reload the final assassination memery block(if you want all your upgrades and access to all areas) and sit through the cut scene, then having to travel through the village, and then travel on a horse to the city you want to go to...its a pain in the backside! especially if you just want to go on the game for half an hour before you need to go somewhere...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PlexBurress
11-19-2007, 01:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by venom360:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Freelacner:

Again...you can go back, but you have 1st to eat the cinematic with the assasin master which is not short, second run the city take the horse and arrive to the city you want to go, can take easily 30minutes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure it's a job that takes under 10 minutes if you skip to the chosen town.

Yet I agree that it could do with a mode without the queer cutscenes, and I'm not keen on a cheat mode but that should be implemented for people that do.

Thickalick
11-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I second that. We need a free roaming mode.. the cut scenes suck, and half the time while trying to get to one of the cities the game freezes before I can.

COME ON UBI

luke100
11-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Free roam mode - great idea

Cheats mode would be stupid
whats the best cheat you could have, unlimited health? altair has big head?
thats just pointles

master200000
11-21-2007, 07:59 AM
I agree!!! It can be done.. And Maybe while their at it they can totally take out the ending that they originally put on the game.. and replace it with.. hmmmmm I dont know.... Sumthing better

Because the ending sucked chunky balls

Damn

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah because there is no free roam i had to make a new game, so i could just free roam during the robert mission, since during that mission you have all the upgrades, its the perfect time to hunt flags and templars.

The current free roam mode is really bad, the way you have to watch a cinematic and then run like a bat out of hell out of masyaf each time gets very annoying, specially if you're only firing up the console for a quick 10 minute session.