PDA

View Full Version : Masyaf Flag Help

tenclub23
12-01-2007, 08:27 AM
I have 19 out of 20 flags and this last one is killing me. Are there any really hidden ones like inside the castle in masyaf or like on horseback on the way to the kingdom?

Also, while leaving the temple is masyaf can u climb it? like where the guards are patrolling? the only place ive went too is where at the beggining of the game u do the leap of faith and ur buddy hurts his leg. i found the one inside there. and idk. i have no clue where it is. does anyone know of like a super hidden one sumwhere

tenclub23
12-01-2007, 08:27 AM
I have 19 out of 20 flags and this last one is killing me. Are there any really hidden ones like inside the castle in masyaf or like on horseback on the way to the kingdom?

Also, while leaving the temple is masyaf can u climb it? like where the guards are patrolling? the only place ive went too is where at the beggining of the game u do the leap of faith and ur buddy hurts his leg. i found the one inside there. and idk. i have no clue where it is. does anyone know of like a super hidden one sumwhere

wepeel
12-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Iirc there are two flags inside the castle, one in the library section and one down in the lowest part of the garden.

No flags on the way to the kingdom, and no places you need to climb to. Although, the path where you do the first leap of faith and then climb to drop the logs on de Sable's men has two flags if I remember it correctly, so make sure you got both.

tenclub23
12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
the one near the huge leap of faith i must have missed and sure enough that was the one. thanks alot man

NorthernAvengeR
12-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Also there is 2 in the garden and 1 in the library.