PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mr. Shade, or any other UBI mod:

AubreyWilborn
11-19-2010, 11:43 AM
I am dying to know

Will the PC version have any DLC on it? Myself, and other PC gamers are dying to know.

Mr. Shade, or any other UBI mods on here, please drop some hints pertaining to the above question, if you are able. Please ask around.

Having to wait, once again, for a PC port of an AC game is a huge blow to PC gamers. Especially after we were "allowed" to pre-order the game so early. Dropping _some_ hints pertaining to OUR version of the game would at least go a little ways towards restoring our faith in Ubisoft-not to mention it would give us something to look forward to.

Any help would be appreciated.

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM
As Mr_Shade said before, the DLC is PS3 exclusive and there are no plans on being released on other platforms.

Murcuseo
11-19-2010, 12:19 PM
I didn't think there would be such a huge influx of spoiled little kids to the forum but I guess I was naive for thinking otherwise. I've been lurking for a good few weeks now and all I see is the same topics over and over.

Also, the same crowd that were moaning about the ACII PC release are back to pointlessly moan about ACB at every opportunity.

The fact is, we as PC gamers aren't getting the game at the same time as consoles. Get over it. Learn how to be patient and we'll get it eventually. Yes, it's not fair but endlessly wittering on about it isn't going to achieve anything as we've seen from previous releases in the series.

Making your point a couple of times is good, as it voices your opinion but continuously waffling on about it just makes you annoying.

I could name quite a few people that need to find something else to moan about but no doubt the flamers will out themselves.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2010, 03:41 PM
As Teddy said the DLC is a PS3 exclusive. When we have any information regarding the PC version we will let you in on it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

AubreyWilborn
11-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Black widow and Persia daddy-thank you for your kind, insightful answers.

Robson-Ummm, what the crap are you talking about, dude? "Spoiled little kids"? Did you even READ my post?

I'm not bemoaning the PC delay in this post However, I AM curious about what features the actualy PC version will have. You know...so I can decide whether or not to actually BUY it when it comes out in Febuary?

You probably don't know this, Robson, because you yourself are so young, but there's a DIFFERENCE between a "spoiled kid" whining about something, and a consumer wanting to be informed, so he can decide if parting with sixty hard-earned dollars in Febuary is really a wise decision.

Especially since I've been waiting for the product-ACB- to become available for so long. ACB started being advertised right after I beat AC2 last spring. I pre-ordered the game for the PC through Best Buy, in May. So I've been waiting for this game a while. So excuse me if I wanna know if continuing to wait for the game, then spending my cash is worth it.

Gypsy816
11-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Please mind the arguing and flaming on the boards please and thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Murcuseo
11-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:

Robson-Ummm, what the crap are you talking about, dude? "Spoiled little kids"? Did you even READ my post?

Did I actually name you as one of those, no. You assumed I did. It was an observation and a comment on how dissapointed I am with forum monitoring now.

I do however consider you to be one of those people that constantly moans about the delay at every opportunity. As I said earlier, expressing your opinion is good but doing it repetitively makes no extra difference and is annoying.

I'm not bemoaning the PC delay in this post.

I'll quote from your original post...

Having to wait, once again, for a PC port of an AC game is a huge blow to PC gamers.

That seems like bemoaning to me.

You probably don't know this, Robson, because you yourself are so young, but there's a DIFFERENCE between a "spoiled kid" whining about something, and a consumer wanting to be informed, so he can decide if parting with sixty hard-earned dollars in Febuary is really a wise decision.

I can empathise with your situation but the release is months away and I'm sure closer to the time we will find out what is going to be released in the PC version. You'll get to find out whenever they decide to tell us.

Especially since I've been waiting for the product-ACB- to become available for so long. ACB started being advertised right after I beat AC2 last spring. I pre-ordered the game for the PC through Best Buy, in May. So I've been waiting for this game a while. So excuse me if I wanna know if continuing to wait for the game, then spending my cash is worth it.

You've not actually been waiting that long in comparison to a lot of other releases. Some sequals come out after two years not one so waiting isn't that big a deal really is it. Patience is your ally and you'd feel a lot less stressed out about the whole situation if you just chill out and wait. You'll find out about content when they want to let you know and the game will come out when it comes out regardless of how much you drone on about it.

kleaneasy
11-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Ok as this question has been asked many times, Blackwidow kindly answered it for you again, and this thread wants to run into an argument despite a request not to I'm going to lock.

Feel free to continue genuine discussion on the DLC and more in existing threads, thanks