PDA

View Full Version : how could i manage to see my own threads ordered by popularity or views?

raaaid
03-07-2009, 08:57 AM
im thinking on starting a blog with ads to get some money and share all the madness i compiled here this last 7 years

is there a way to see my threads of these last 7 years ordered by number of views?

edit:

ive noticed is posible to sort posts by relevance

what does relevance means, number of views?

raaaid
03-07-2009, 08:57 AM
im thinking on starting a blog with ads to get some money and share all the madness i compiled here this last 7 years

is there a way to see my threads of these last 7 years ordered by number of views?

edit:

ive noticed is posible to sort posts by relevance

what does relevance means, number of views?

DuxCorvan
03-07-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm afraid many posts were lost in the several server failures or hacks, the maintenance clean-ups and the closing of PF forum.

And, well, I don't think you car order your posts other that the ways the forum engine allows. In fact, I'd just be glad if the search function worked better.

raaaid
03-07-2009, 09:34 AM
yep i had realized of that

i really miss the lost of my fisrt post on mine and johny lee virtual reality effect through 6dof

still if i search my posts there are litle lost

so what does relevance means? i could use that function

and how could i start a blog in order to profit from ads?

edit:

im crazy but im original, toiltet paper being adictive, stero music supressed for fit the brain, gravity being the simultaneous effect of expansion of matter...