PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the merged installation.

matradi
05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Hello all. After been a "civil" flight simulation fan for several years, I've recently discovered the IL series.

At this moment my installation includes: PF+AEP+PF+patches, but the problem is this: If I use planes, maps and tracks of the "FB" side of the game, everything is ok. But in case I try to load a track or a map of the "PF" side, then I see error messages like this:

------------------------------------------Mission loading failed:
Landscape "CoralSea/load.ini" loading error
------------------------------------------
or:
Mission loading failed: INTERNAL ERROR:
Material: Can't load "PropellorF.mat"

In case I install only PF in another computer, then it works perfectly.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

matradi
05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Hello all. After been a "civil" flight simulation fan for several years, I've recently discovered the IL series.

At this moment my installation includes: PF+AEP+PF+patches, but the problem is this: If I use planes, maps and tracks of the "FB" side of the game, everything is ok. But in case I try to load a track or a map of the "PF" side, then I see error messages like this:

------------------------------------------Mission loading failed:
Landscape "CoralSea/load.ini" loading error
or:
Mission loading failed: INTERNAL ERROR:
Material: Can't load "PropellorF.mat"

In case I install only PF in another computer, then it works perfectly.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

FoolTrottel
05-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Me thinks the problem is in the '+patches' part.
It's not the easiest part of the installation!

First thing to try is to download and install the (unofficial!) FB-AEP-PF-4.04M Megapatch: Download here (ftp://ftp.ubi.com/de/pacificfighters/PFm_Megapatch.zip)
(Brings up FB-AEP-PF 3.00m up to 4.04m in one go http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif )

If that does not work, either study Correct Patch Order - Make sure you do it right! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/5581083643), or go and get the DVD with the 'Complete Edition'.

Good Luck!