PDA

View Full Version : Need help with this certain Viewpoint...

HeroSmurf
11-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi to all,
there's one viewpoint I cannot figure how to get to the top... heck, i cant even get up half way. It's in Venice, the "Santa Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari", the same building you get a Templar Treasure. There is just nothing to grab to go higher- no window, ledge, bricks, etc... I thought going through the door at the back of the tower and fetching the treasure would eventually lead me to the top of it, but the exit lead me coming out of the sewer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thekyle0
11-28-2009, 03:05 PM
You will need to have the climb leap to reach it.

First, jump onto the tower's southern wall from the rooftops of the adjacent building. There should be a rooftop garden right by where you need to jump. (stall-like thing with curtains) Then you use the climb leap to go up the southern side untill you reach a part where there is anywhere else to go. Shimmy along the highest point you could reach to the left and you should be able to reach the top from the west facing side.

HeroSmurf
11-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Thanks. I don't have this Climb Leap yet. I'm guessing I'll learn this "Climb Leap" technique later on?

Weaxauce
11-28-2009, 03:45 PM
I had that problem. As you play the game further you wil learn a climb leap which will allow you to get up there. Heck, even as you learn it the girl has you climb that exact tower so you can get the viewpoint during that mini-mission.

HeroSmurf
11-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Sweet. Thank you guys.