PDA

View Full Version : So there will be no new ships

matkal80
02-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Olegs list says nothing about new ships. Only planes, maps and ground objects.

And when i look on "Which Ships will be added in the patch?" thread which is now 15 pages... eh

BTW what about tbd devastator whose pics were in previous dev update and now it is not include in their schedule?

matkal80
02-11-2005, 11:51 AM

And when i look on "Which Ships will be added in the patch?" thread which is now 15 pages... eh

BTW what about tbd devastator whose pics were in previous dev update and now it is not include in their schedule?

knarf1981
02-11-2005, 03:05 PM
If they did make more ships, would that make the fleets bigger in the existing missions?

goshikisen
02-11-2005, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matkal80:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let 1C know you'd like more ships... they see enough interest in it and they might just respond.

Nimits
02-11-2005, 04:12 PM
The fleet size in existing missions/campaigns is sometimes limited purely for technical reasons.

However, it would make the mission/campaign fleets more accurate in terms of what was actually present. I am sure that many (even myself, if I have the time) would be willing to add the correct ships into the campaigns if they were ever made available.

Hoatee
02-13-2005, 01:11 PM
The problem is ships were not mass produced to the extent as other weapons of war. In the transport role, though Liberty ships were mass produced - so that could at least have been added.

The solution ingame right now is not good at all. A 'generic' battleship looking like the HMS Prince of Wales is not going to convince people in the know that it can serve as the HMS Warspite or the HMS Rodney.