PDA

View Full Version : cooperative play on story world with friends

A MENTAL L10N
08-30-2011, 08:08 PM
there should be a game type were you should be able to get like 3 or 4 friends to play at once in the adventure world if you have all finished the game and you can all just roam around and kill enemies and freerun together. you should all be different characters like 1st player ezio 2nd player assassain apprentice 3rd player assassain apprrentice player 4 assassain apprentice you should also have a cooperative campaign mode

LightRey
08-31-2011, 02:33 AM
Maybe. I believe they've tried several times now to implement a coop system, but so far they've never been able to get it working before the games were released.

CRUDFACE
08-31-2011, 03:13 AM
Only if they make it by your choice alone. Not like F.E.A.R. where it's required for everything to be fun

Assassin_M
08-31-2011, 04:37 AM
If it can be justified then it`ll be implemented, but currently the concept of the Animus doesnt allow it, if they can come up with something like viewing your Ancestors` Memories past the conception of their Children, then Im sure they`ll get it in AC III or beyond

LightRey
08-31-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
If it can be justified then it`ll be implemented, but currently the concept of the Animus doesnt allow it, if they can come up with something like viewing your Ancestors` Memories past the conception of their Children, then Im sure they`ll get it in AC III or beyond
Well in ACR they might be able to justify it with S16 helping Desmond out and having him control one of the recruits.

Assassin_M
08-31-2011, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Well in ACR they might be able to justify it with S16 helping Desmond out and having him control one of the recruits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont think there will be Co-op in ACR, although I`d love to have it, but dont you think that such a feature would`v been announced by now ?

LightRey
08-31-2011, 04:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Well in ACR they might be able to justify it with S16 helping Desmond out and having him control one of the recruits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont think there will be Co-op in ACR, although I`d love to have it, but dont you think that such a feature would`v been announced by now ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I doubt it too. I was just thinking out loud really. Either way if S16 is still there in ACIII the same should be possible in ACIII.

blazefp
08-31-2011, 05:03 AM
Ok you guys said everything I wanted to say

ShaneO7K
08-31-2011, 07:43 AM
I would like it one but it's not something I think the game really needs.

But if it was to have one I would prefer them to do it like Splinter Cell Conviction's Co-Op with 2 new characters and a different story for them.

Samuel032593
08-31-2011, 08:38 AM

Doesn't have to be people in the animus, they could just be people Ezio worked with in history. They could all just be part of Ezio's memory, they don't necessarily have to be different people reliving the same memory anyway, that would just be ridiculous. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I wish they would implement it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif It's be AWESOME!!!