PDA

View Full Version : Killing

DARKmaster702
02-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Do you think you will be able to kill random people. Ha ha ha... just pure evil.

FableB
02-20-2007, 06:42 PM
It just keeps me wondering, what - in the name of stupidity and...whatever- were you thinking, when you decided to make a thread, just to say THAT?

SpyderNynja
02-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by FableB:
It just keeps me wondering, what - in the name of stupidity and...whatever- were you thinking, when you decided to make a thread, just to say THAT?

ditto to the fifteenth power

KnightTemplar45
02-20-2007, 08:27 PM
It's pretty hard to follow the previous posts by Fable and Swift, but uhhhh.....yea I hope you can kill random people in the game.

Num3n
02-20-2007, 08:53 PM
well you should be able to... i hope so

KaBaW6957
02-20-2007, 09:12 PM
i hope so too, cause if someone wants to shove me after i shoved them.. i wanna teach them a lesson! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif then tha otha peoples that wanna shove me betta recognise!

rahul911
02-20-2007, 11:50 PM
If u can, you woudn't, mainly because the crowd will react to it and it will be game over

XxKillabytexX
02-21-2007, 03:02 AM
Sorry guys, I hate to dissapoint you but you can't.

At least thats what Jade says.

The game is totally based on realism. For example some of the guards won't die, making it so that you have to run away not just slaughter everyone cause you have the best armor or somthing.

noobfun
02-21-2007, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by XxKillabytexX:

The game is totally based on realism. For example some of the guards won't die, making it so that you have to run away not just slaughter everyone cause you have the best armor or somthing.

umm where did she say that? and wheres the realism in people not dying

i remember her saying getting into combat with multi opponents will get you killed fast

i know she has said you can hit them as well as push them so not a great leap to run around killing civillians .. guards will come kick your *** though

quicksilver_502
02-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by DARKmaster702:
Do you think you will be able to kill random people. Ha ha ha... just pure evil.

your a sick twisted individual... and i respect that. killing innocents is fun!!!

quicksilver_502
02-21-2007, 09:10 AM

besides if you stand on a roof firing arrows into civilians eyes there gonna die.

KnightTemplar45
02-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Wait, how would not being potentialy able to kill everyone in sight make the game more realistic? I understand the whole getaway thing is a major part of the game, and that killing everyone would ruin it, but if they're going for realism you should be able to do it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

XxKillabytexX
02-22-2007, 12:53 AM
umm where did she say that?

I thought you said you watched all the videos. Its in one of them try utube. But she definately says it im shure.

noobfun
02-22-2007, 05:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">umm where did she say that?

I thought you said you watched all the videos. Its in one of them try utube. But she definately says it im shure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha hhhmmm theres that quoting sources we mentioned earlier,

this is your moment to shine man your moment to not say somthing dumb and learn me somthing new, come on try harder

Ebai1990
02-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Hey all i'm new to this forum http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

i think killing random people should be allowed. we all have those sudden insane tendencies to temporarily abandon the mission objectives and go on the killing sprees which made the GTAs oh so fun. one of my favorite past-times is to go on a killing tangent and see how long i can survive. imo with AC it will be even more fun because the parkour acrobatics can be factored in.

Dark_Assassin92
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
I think killing all the people in the town would be fun... I love killing the townspeople in games... that may sound messed up but its fun to do it every once in a while...

for instance I think it owuldbe fun to see if you could kill all of the people in the huge towns of AC....

all the realism would be gone if you cant kill randomly...

krampell
02-22-2007, 11:47 AM
of course you could kill random in this game...but i don't think you would be very popular http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

I think this is sayed in the "all known facts" post.

RetiredHatch
02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
It's not confirmed if you'll be able to kill random people or not but she never EVER says you won't be able to kill random people she just says you're better off if you don't run around hacking and slashing everyone if you want to survive I'm not going to quote a source i don' know where it is i forgot i lost all my favorite tabs cause my computer exploded a little while ago sooo meh but that was her point when she said that if you want to stay alive don't run around killing everyone... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

XxKillabytexX
02-23-2007, 12:26 AM
hahaha hhhmmm theres that quoting sources we mentioned earlier,

this is your moment to shine man your moment to not say somthing dumb and learn me somthing new, come on try harder

What the hell are you talking about.
I don't want to fight you any more. Where cloging up the fourms and anoying people.

BTW there are other videos out there. You just have to look for your info you were the one who told me about them so. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif ha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

noobfun
02-23-2007, 08:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hahaha hhhmmm theres that quoting sources we mentioned earlier,

What the hell are you talking about.
I don't want to fight you any more. Where cloging up the fourms and anoying people.

BTW there are other videos out there. You just have to look for your info you were the one who told me about them so. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif ha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah i know the interview your talking about .... and misquoting it with amazing skill

just thought id offer you a chance to redeem yourself, and hey whos fighting im still laughing at this

katz_bg
02-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by FableB:
I believe he wants the type of pointlessness like in the GTA series without playing the missions.
That's how little brats play it. They type in 22401531 cheats and think it's cool when that's not what a real game is made for.
You don't see them doing that on Mafia's Free ride because there are no cheats. (though there are trainers).

Things like that simply ruin the idea of a game.

Ebai1990
02-24-2007, 02:56 AM
thanks for the insult.

Agent_Alpha
02-25-2007, 06:22 PM
I think in a game like Assassins Creed, indiscriminate killing would eventually lead to more indiscriminate killing. Think about it; If you one day just went on a killing spree and whacked about 15 guys in the middle of town square, then you show up again a week later to try and find this one specific target, the survivors would be like "OH MY GOD IT'S THAT LUNATIC FROM LAST WEEK!!!" and they would go and tell the guards, and you would have to hack-n'-slash your way to the target... Fun, but practically doomed to failure.

XxKillabytexX
02-26-2007, 02:12 AM
I think in a game like Assassins Creed, indiscriminate killing would eventually lead to more indiscriminate killing. Think about it; If you one day just went on a killing spree and whacked about 15 guys in the middle of town square, then you show up again a week later to try and find this one specific target, the survivors would be like "OH MY GOD IT'S THAT LUNATIC FROM LAST WEEK!!!" and they would go and tell the guards, and you would have to hack-n'-slash your way to the target... Fun, but practically doomed to failure.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

tailstriker
02-26-2007, 10:32 AM
now, i wonder what happens if you kill the whole city except for the target.

cuz i would assume a "public" execution would be kinda pointless :P

XxKillabytexX
02-27-2007, 12:09 AM
now, i wonder what happens if you kill the whole city except for the target.

cuz i would assume a "public" execution would be kinda pointless :P

lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

moqqy
06-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Killabyte,

She has never said that you cannot kill the civilians, and that would make no sense. Of course you can kill the civilians. There are pictures showing them having knives, and if you push them they might attack you... And you're not able to kill them? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

Boromir323
06-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Actuly you can kill civilians. There is one artical where a reporter type dude talks about watching a live demo at E3 were Altair killed a civilian and escaped in the same manner that he would after a normal assassination. He had to wait for the crowds excitement to die down and all before going out of low profile mode. I'll try and find the artical for those of you who dont believe me.

robo_turtle
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
please do boromir,
you need a bad bad for a good good, so I hope you can kill civilians just so I can choose not too.

Boromir323
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok I findz it. Blah. (http://www.projectcoe.com/sony/games/assassins_creed.html?var1=sc2)
Of course that was at last years E3 and it could have been change, but I doubt it. Im looking forward to this feture myself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

knife_X
06-04-2007, 04:34 PM
I never heard her say you cant kill inocent people, but she did say however, you shouldent kill innocent people. It will get you notised and guards will ******** you! But not beeing able to kill NPC is the most stupid thing I ever heard and I allso belive you are talking alot of smack killabytx!

Boromir323
06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by knife_X:
I never heard her say you cant kill inocent people, but she did say however, you shouldent kill innocent people. It will get you notised and guards will ******** you! But not beeing able to kill NPC is the most stupid thing I ever heard and I allso belive you are talking alot of smack killabytx!

...So what if it gets noticed?!?! Who cares!?! If you do it then you do it on purpose! This thread is discussing whether or not all NPC will be killable not if you should do it or not!I think you should be able to kill NPC I wasnt saying they should be invicible. And no, I was trying to smack Killabyte I like and respect him as a senior member of this forum! So stop making assumptions and putting words in my mouth ok?!

nick0szZ
06-05-2007, 05:32 AM
well, here is your answer

Altair can go ahead and kill everyone he sees but doing so will make his quest virtually impossible to complete. You see the people that live around Altair are real, living, breathing people. If one person sees you kill an innocent bystander, they'll cower in fear, run away or try and stop you. You've never experienced anything like this before, I guarantee it.

(from the article of boromir http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

looks kind of clear to me, hm..

so... what im gonna do, im gonna make myselve 2 accounts, 1 to complete the game, the second to murder every single human in jarusalem and the other city, though i think this is impossible, assuming there are like a couple of million people? and when you kill one, there'll propable be another one spawned in de game or something.. maybe you'll get a message like "1 million people decided to move to jarusalem and live there, zo go ahead, try and kill them all, good luck" :P

robo_turtle
06-05-2007, 09:45 AM
thanks boromir.

knife_X
06-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knife_X:

...So what if it gets noticed?!?! Who cares!?! If you do it then you do it on purpose! This thread is discussing whether or not all NPC will be killable not if you should do it or not!I think you should be able to kill NPC I wasnt saying they should be invicible. And no, I was trying to smack Killabyte I like and respect him as a senior member of this forum! So stop making assumptions and putting words in my mouth ok?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about? Makes pretty mutch sense that you can kill all NPC`s, an NPC is a civillian to... why on earth would a game like this even have non killable NPC`s this whole thread is stupid! And why would you behave like like that no one cares about your relationship to killabyt and stop making love notes on the forum jeez!

And your gonna get notised anyway when you do your kill. So I suggest you try and think a little for yourself before you start attacking me for what I think, I said yes all NPC`s should be killable does that mean I have to agree to kill them like you make it sound. You are not the boss on how other people see things so just be quiet!

A senior member what is that supposed to mean? Hes 70 years old? Cause he hasnt been registerd for a long time... unless he has another account. Please define senior member!

FrankThaMen
06-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Yo im new fellow here.

I read all the posts about the killing of civilians. Well i think it should be possible. If someone hates you and hes going to tell the guards where u are, then u should be able to kill them. If not ur pretty screwed i think http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Besides Jade has indeed said that killing civilians won't be good for your reputation among people and also the guards will come after u. She never said it wasn't possible to kill them, she only said it wouldnt be such a good idea.

knife_X
06-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by FrankThaMen:
Yo im new fellow here.

I read all the posts about the killing of civilians. Well i think it should be possible. If someone hates you and hes going to tell the guards where u are, then u should be able to kill them. If not ur pretty screwed i think http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Besides Jade has indeed said that killing civilians won't be good for your reputation among people and also the guards will come after u. She never said it wasn't possible to kill them, she only said it wouldnt be such a good idea.

Finally a smart person witch understood what I said! I like you Frank!

Boromir323
06-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by knife_X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knife_X:

...So what if it gets noticed?!?! Who cares!?! If you do it then you do it on purpose! This thread is discussing whether or not all NPC will be killable not if you should do it or not!I think you should be able to kill NPC I wasnt saying they should be invicible. And no, I was trying to smack Killabyte I like and respect him as a senior member of this forum! So stop making assumptions and putting words in my mouth ok?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about? Makes pretty mutch sense that you can kill all NPC`s, an NPC is a civillian to... why on earth would a game like this even have non killable NPC`s this whole thread is stupid! And why would you behave like like that no one cares about your relationship to killabyt and stop making love notes on the forum jeez!

And your gonna get notised anyway when you do your kill. So I suggest you try and think a little for yourself before you start attacking me for what I think, I said yes all NPC`s should be killable does that mean I have to agree to kill them like you make it sound. You are not the boss on how other people see things so just be quiet!

A senior member what is that supposed to mean? Hes 70 years old? Cause he hasnt been registerd for a long time... unless he has another account. Please define senior member! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...I think I misunderstood your first post. I thought you were disagreeing with me and saying Altair shouldnt be able to kill innocent people because the guards would notice him. If you were just saying you dont think I should kill innocent people when I buy the game...well why dont we talk about that after the game has been shipped hmm? Your trying to talk about this like its an assassination stratagy thread. Its not. We are just discussing whether NPCs are going to be killable or not ok? Of course your input is valuable and we want to hear it, but please not here, as it does get confusing. About Killabyte, I wasnt flirting with him, thank you. What I ment by senior memeber is simply that Killabyte has been around much longer then I have, hence senior member. You on the other hand...well...

Anyway it would help if you put a bit of punctuation in your posts, make them easier to read, understand, less confusing, etc.

Oh and BTW its noticed not notised.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sorry if I offended you in my earlier post, I misunderstood yours and it irritated me.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

knife_X
06-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boromir323:

A senior member what is that supposed to mean? Hes 70 years old? Cause he hasnt been registerd for a long time... unless he has another account. Please define senior member! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...I think I misunderstood your first post. I thought you were disagreeing with me and saying Altair shouldnt be able to kill innocent people because the guards would notice him. If you were just saying you dont think I should kill innocent people when I buy the game...well why dont we talk about that after the game has been shipped hmm? Your trying to talk about this like its an assassination stratagy thread. Its not. We are just discussing whether NPCs are going to be killable or not ok? Of course your input is valuable and we want to hear it, but please not here, as it does get confusing. About Killabyte, I wasnt flirting with him, thank you. What I ment by senior memeber is simply that Killabyte has been around much longer then I have, hence senior member. You on the other hand...well...

Anyway it would help if you put a bit of punctuation in your posts, make them easier to read, understand, less confusing, etc.

Oh and BTW its noticed not notised.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sorry if I offended you in my earlier post, I misunderstood yours and it irritated me.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I wrote "notised" hehe... no not a strategy. I just seam to be a ******* alot, but really I am not... just get annoyed pretty quick! No deal!

Karl_93
06-05-2007, 01:56 PM
elcome to the forums frank. just so you no, this is basicly the forum. ppl post stupid topics, everyone gets caught up in it, get pissed, missunderstood, and angry. Then Z closes the tread. oh ya i forgot to mention that this forum is also like a whirlpool and once u get in u cant get out... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif poor soul... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif well welcome to hell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oringinally posted by knife_X
quote:
Originally posted by FrankThaMen:
Yo im new fellow here.

I read all the posts about the killing of civilians. Well i think it should be possible. If someone hates you and hes going to tell the guards where u are, then u should be able to kill them. If not ur pretty screwed i think Tongue

Finally a smart person witch understood what I said! I like you Frank!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif well ya u can kill ncps, but it's bad for your mission as uve basically signed your death warrant.

Boromir323
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I think if you kill an NPC thats not your target the military will simply rise to the next level of suspision.(If you dont know the suspision level system, Watch this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4gE1zk_WrA)) It doesnt make sense that killing an NPC will immidiatly implant your image in the mind of each guard. It seems to me that they would only move up to the second suspision level, because killing a civilian could be dismissed by the guards as a simple murder, tragic, but not something that they are going to get the panties in wad over. If you murder enough people though I would think you would go up to the third suspision level.

spazzoo1025
06-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I think i read somewhere u can actually kill civilians, sorry cant rmeember the link

Wangzter
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
It would make more sense if you could kill civilians, and it'd add to the realism and RP element. It can also classify the type of character the Altair you play is, whether or not you want him an evil son of a gun or a guy who just tries to get his mission done. An Altair who kills innocent civilians will have no love in the people's minds, but one who aids them and helps them out when they need it will pretty much get them on your side.