PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is saving.

jcody
01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Yep. Nothing.

I went to acre, turned the game off and was back at jerusalem. I figured i was wrong and that this was normal.

Went into the kingdom and found a familiar flag. Well, it was familiar because i found it already. The counter proved this, and just to make sure without a doubt i wasn't hallucinating, i went to one i SPECIFICALLY remember finding because it was in that stream between two tall walls, which i found last time i played, it was still there.

Nothing is saving anymore. If it helps, I'm almost done mem block 6, just have to go to arsuf. But this is my second play through the game, but it always saved my flag/templar achievements but now it doesn't and i am pretty upset.

jcody
01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Yep. Nothing.

I went to acre, turned the game off and was back at jerusalem. I figured i was wrong and that this was normal.

Went into the kingdom and found a familiar flag. Well, it was familiar because i found it already. The counter proved this, and just to make sure without a doubt i wasn't hallucinating, i went to one i SPECIFICALLY remember finding because it was in that stream between two tall walls, which i found last time i played, it was still there.

Nothing is saving anymore. If it helps, I'm almost done mem block 6, just have to go to arsuf. But this is my second play through the game, but it always saved my flag/templar achievements but now it doesn't and i am pretty upset.

spazzoo1025
01-07-2008, 04:27 PM
wow that sucks

Crash_Plague
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
From you post I'm assuming you are a 360 user. Try taking off your hard drive and putting it back on. To remove the HDD you just push the button and lift up!

Hope that helps.

avsrule247
01-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow that is disappointing. I am blessed that I don't have all the problems with my 360/Assassin's Creed that everyone else is having.

jcody
01-07-2008, 08:48 PM
I tried removing the hard rive and putting it back on, no luck. I guess i'll just do the arsuf mission and see if it actually saves that, maybe it just isn't saving flags and stuff in between missions. Maybe it's designed like that, who knows, most of the design choices of this game makes no sense.

I hate the way this game saves so much. This is the way pre-historic "gen" games saved. Damn you ubisoft.

zorniki
01-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I assume, that if the HD would be faulty, you´d already have seen the RROD!

blarson11
01-08-2008, 03:29 AM
youd actually get a fake rrod (4 bars not 3) if the hard drive didnt work.

you might have to start over cuz u have a corrupt file... that would sux.

avsrule247
01-08-2008, 05:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
youd actually get a fake rrod (4 bars not 3) if the hard drive didnt work.

you might have to start over cuz u have a corrupt file... that would sux. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not a fake ring of death. Four rings means a different type of failure specific to another part of the system.

Karl_93
01-08-2008, 10:00 AM
lol ive gotten the rrod like 7 times. Only sent it in after the first two. Now every time i get it i just turn off my xbox then turn it back on and it works xD

jcody
01-08-2008, 06:55 PM
The game saved my mission in arsuf, which SUCKS because i didn't want to finish the final fights due to replay.

It's obvious that this is an intentional design in the game and i am sure it happens to everyone.

To elaborate - after you "assassinate" the chick posing as de sable, no achievements save until you go to arsuf. Go ahead and check for yourself.

Test your games ubisoft. Some of us want to play them, not just look at them.

blarson11
01-08-2008, 07:14 PM
@avsrule: fake rrod = hardware failure (ie. something is not plugged in)

bottom half of red ring = overheating

3 sections of red ring = red ring of death = system failure

i botched this so i edited it.