PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Missions available in Editor

hatman1967
04-06-2005, 06:38 PM
There is a positive review at games review - but the curious thing is that the reviewer states:

"It reminded me of a €˜Jane€s Combat Sim€ but with a graphics engine that far outshines those games, with much more depth and certainly a lot more replay value. (Considering it comes with a full editor allowing you to make MP, SP and Campaign missions). "

Er .... Campaign missions? Is this really true, or has the reviewer suffered from one too many depth charge attacks? If it is true then that indeed is uber cool!

Dano

hatman1967
04-06-2005, 06:38 PM
There is a positive review at games review - but the curious thing is that the reviewer states:

"It reminded me of a €˜Jane€s Combat Sim€ but with a graphics engine that far outshines those games, with much more depth and certainly a lot more replay value. (Considering it comes with a full editor allowing you to make MP, SP and Campaign missions). "

Er .... Campaign missions? Is this really true, or has the reviewer suffered from one too many depth charge attacks? If it is true then that indeed is uber cool!

Dano

hatman1967
04-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry ... I meant games extreme. Here is the link

http://www.gamesxtreme.net/pc/game/silent-hunter-3/review.shtml