PDA

View Full Version : LOC (39.8.84.30 / 12.0N

LanceSavage
04-10-2007, 03:08 PM
If you run these coordinates through mapquest:

lat 39.8, long 84.3,
they land you right in China, near Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan.

Could they be the instigators of this war?

Shady Pyro
04-10-2007, 07:31 PM
its Cincinnati

LanceSavage
04-11-2007, 01:53 PM
That's assuming that you use 39.8 by -84.3

If you use 39.8 and 84.3, those coordinates put you in China.

Add this to the news reports of the reverse migration back to Asia and you might have the culprits to this world event.

Shady Pyro
04-11-2007, 03:17 PM
and if you pay attention it also has a list of 2 interstates there on the page about the location...which are to Cincinnati..and if china is the culprit and we are warring with them no one would be going back to that place

piratefalcon325
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree that it is pretty certain it is referring to Cincinnati. But think about it: how do you think American Muslims felt on September 12th, 2001? Might Chinese-Americans feel a wee bit uncomfortable in the US if the Chinese government were at war with us? Don't you think they might feel the need to beat feet out of here?

Of course, I'm saying all of this just to be contrary. I still think it's Cinci. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

hangtime8705
04-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by piratefalcon325:
I agree that it is pretty certain it is referring to Cincinnati. But think about it: how do you think American Muslims felt on September 12th, 2001? Might Chinese-Americans feel a wee bit uncomfortable in the US if the Chinese government were at war with us? Don't you think they might feel the need to beat feet out of here?

Of course, I'm saying all of this just to be contrary. I still think it's Cinci. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Did the reverse immigration specifically refer to Chinese Americans or other minorities living in the US as well?

LanceSavage
04-13-2007, 10:32 AM
The news report only mentioned the generic "Asian" countries. But I would also assume that the reverse migration would be flooding the Mexican and Canadian borders as well, since they would be the likely escape routes if the eastern US had to be evacuated.

Uziyahu-IDF
04-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Eh, the coordinates I punched in put it just south of Deltona, FL, which sounds like it is more in line when the initial landing of forces, just North of Kennedy Space Center.