PDA

View Full Version : MA Edition Unlock Codes

MarleyMon81
11-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Hoping someone here can shed some light for me.

I pre-ordered the MA edition from GS.com. This entitles to the pre-order map as well as the map that comes with the MA edition. I've chosen to have the game shipped directly to me. Does anyone know how the two codes will be obtained?

I saw on unboxing on the Game Trailers website that appears as though a card is included with the game containing both codes however the GS.com site says online orders that are being shipped will be emailed.

Anyone have any clue how I am to get the entitled codes to unlock the two areas?

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2009, 06:29 AM
gamestop was also giving a code for pre-orders, that is probably the code they will e-mail to you but that map is already included in the MA anyway.

MarleyMon81
11-10-2009, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the help. When I pre-ordered Arkham Asylum CE from GS they included both the pre-order and CE bonus codes within the game. Was just wondering if AC2 would include both within the packaging. I figured it might just include both within the game package since the MA edition is only through GS.

CRUDFACE
11-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
gamestop was also giving a code for pre-orders, that is probably the code they will e-mail to you but that map is already included in the MA anyway.

They give you the actual code on a card when you pick it up right? man, this sounds like I'm asking a stupid question a little bit!

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

They give you the actual code on a card when you pick it up right? man, this sounds like I'm asking a stupid question a little bit! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you collect in store they will but if you ordered online they will e-mail it.