PDA

View Full Version : Yet another RO thread.

PBNA-Boosher
05-08-2005, 03:23 PM
I finally started playing RO after I got it yesterday. Online is very good, incredible, even. The physics, ballistics, it's great! But the horrible part is that since it is so tough, 1 out of every 4 players is a Team Killer. They seem to get their satisfaction that way. Meanwhile, we lose our reinforcements and the mission doesn't get accomplished.

I wonder what we could do to restore chivalry to a society. Are there any Red Orchestra players here that would join me in this quest to somewhat chivalrize behavior? Maybe by setting up a server of our own with a password? Red Orchestra for IL2 players?

PBNA-Boosher
05-08-2005, 03:23 PM
I finally started playing RO after I got it yesterday. Online is very good, incredible, even. The physics, ballistics, it's great! But the horrible part is that since it is so tough, 1 out of every 4 players is a Team Killer. They seem to get their satisfaction that way. Meanwhile, we lose our reinforcements and the mission doesn't get accomplished.

I wonder what we could do to restore chivalry to a society. Are there any Red Orchestra players here that would join me in this quest to somewhat chivalrize behavior? Maybe by setting up a server of our own with a password? Red Orchestra for IL2 players?