PDA

View Full Version : 2 Quick questions

Walter-Melon
05-09-2005, 09:02 PM
How do I target weak spots of ships when i'm looking at the parascope. Sometimes when I open the ship reconition manual all the different areas are there in clickable boxes and sometimes the clickable boxes aren't there.

And when do new types of subs become available for me to buy during the careers. Its 1940 in my game and I currently own a VII sub but I want something better.

Walter-Melon
05-09-2005, 09:02 PM
How do I target weak spots of ships when i'm looking at the parascope. Sometimes when I open the ship reconition manual all the different areas are there in clickable boxes and sometimes the clickable boxes aren't there.

And when do new types of subs become available for me to buy during the careers. Its 1940 in my game and I currently own a VII sub but I want something better.

alanschu
05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "clicking"

To target different spots of a target, simply unlock your periscope and move it left or right depending on where you want to shoot it. For height, adjust the depth accordingly.

As for U-Boats....some flotillas never go past the VII. I know the 2nd Flotilla gets the IX class boats, and I think the 7th gets them later on.

Walter-Melon
05-09-2005, 09:30 PM
whats a flotilla?