PDA

View Full Version : Synchronization save game - whether at you or takes a long time?

xxxULTINETxxx
12-25-2011, 10:37 AM
synchronization save game - whether at you or takes a long time? Often I have to wait a few minutes to play to synchronize with the server, and sometimes I have to make several attempts I get a message saying "Synchronization failed". I have a permanent and fast Internet connection and fast computer, this is not a fault on my side.

hobo2
12-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by xxxULTINETxxx:
synchronization save game - whether at you or takes a long time? Often I have to wait a few minutes to play to synchronize with the server, and sometimes I have to make several attempts I get a message saying "Synchronization failed". I have a permanent and fast Internet connection and fast computer, this is not a fault on my side.

The save synchronization thing doesn't even seem to do anything when it "works" (which is rarely and not well). My suggestion is to turn off save synchronization in the launcher options.

Dreymandi
12-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Agree, I also turned it off and all is well. If you are using only one computer there is no purpose to it anyway.

xxxULTINETxxx
12-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Thank you for your prompt response.
In fact, I use the game on one computer.
I hope that Ubisoft will fix the sync before I play on multiple computers.
I turned off the sync.
Greetings from Poland.