PDA

View Full Version : AN Idea for an Assassins Creed MMO

JamesHuckabee
01-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey ubisoft, while i was playing assassins creed brotherhood and i started recruiting assassins. then i thought,wouldnt it be cool to be a recruit of the assassin guild. That made think of an MMO based on the assassins guild in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. See You get to make your own character. custom, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, nose, etc. Then you get to pick from diffrent assassin creed outfits. Then you get to run around rome, and travel to all the other citys in the assassins creed realm. you can buy your own horse, maybe your on house, armor,weapons, art, maps, etc. Also you get to do missions for Ezio, and other characters in the assassins creed world.
Thanks,
James

ace3001
01-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Please. Dear. Ubi. No!!!! The MMO trend is taking over everything. This will kill AC. =S

magesupermaster
01-29-2011, 07:11 AM
I don't see this happening.

Also, you said nose twice.

LxLAS3RzZz
01-29-2011, 07:17 AM
Hey ubisoft, while i was playing assassins creed brotherhood and i started recruiting assassins. then i thought,wouldnt it be cool to be a recruit of the assassin guild. That made think of an MMO based on the assassins guild in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. See You get to make your own character. custom, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, nose, etc. Then you get to pick from diffrent assassin creed outfits. Then you get to run around rome, and travel to all the other citys in the assassins creed realm. you can buy your own horse, maybe your on house, armor,weapons, art, maps, etc. Also you get to do missions for Ezio, and other characters in the assassins creed world.
Thanks,
James

I find it unlikely for Ubisoft to make an Assassin's Creed game while the current series is happening, I don't think it would be a good idea either to do it now however, I believe possibly a few years after the current Assassin's Creed series has ended then quite possibly they could make an Assassin's Creed MMO.

Unless they planned to do spin-off Assassin Creed's with going back to different memories of Assassin's over and over in different games then I'd prefer that over an Assassin's Creed MMO.

Also, you said nose twice.

Maybe he likes noses?

tyrce111
01-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Nose Fetish?
Is that a bad word?

kriegerdesgottes
01-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Please. Dear. Ubi. No!!!! The MMO trend is taking over everything. This will kill AC. =S
This

Windrius
01-29-2011, 09:39 AM
PFffffffffff MMO?
You do know that mmo's are suppose to hold THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE?

Since assassins creed has so many building and a unique free running system, loading Rome and ALL OTHER AC CITIES into a program to always check for collision would take like 20 seconds for a player(Ofcourse the client could manage that but only an idiot would make that client based as it would lead to massive hacking). If you also would like to load the NPC dummies(those people that do nothing just walk or kiss, or beg for money, or eat fire then puke it out etc..) into the game the delay would be extra huge. Look how AC:B multiplayer can hold 8 players on such a tiny map.

I just don't see it in any possible way how AC could turn to an MMO.