PDA

View Full Version : Magic Fuel Tank Leak

Maggi_4
01-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Yes, we still have it even in 4.071, and its hell realistic.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V.4_Maggi

Maggi_4
01-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Yes, we still have it even in 4.071, and its hell realistic.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V.4_Maggi

Brain32
01-14-2007, 10:42 AM
OK, I agree, it's brutally irritating and unrealistic to loose all your fuel in like 60seconds from a self-sealing(yeah right) fuel tank. However, it happens really, really rare now...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

This is my sig http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LEBillfish
01-14-2007, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brain32:
OK, I agree, it's brutally irritating and unrealistic to loose all your fuel in like 60seconds from a self-sealing(yeah right) fuel tank. However, it happens really, really rare now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disagree as it depends on the hit and from what as it could be an almost instant thing.....What IS wrong however it the inability to select tanks...Hence excluding that one from the circut and running off others.....There is no reason you would ever have it drain all tanks dry. (naturally dependant on the plane).

Yet that is a feature we don't have......So in reality, unless all tanks are damaged, you shouldn't run dry like we do.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">"Does this make my Hien look big?"
"I love my Ha-40's"
"She loves teh Swallow"
"Don't call me cho-cho san"
</span>