PDA

View Full Version : Help at the end

NICK.ALTMAN
04-17-2008, 09:14 AM
I just finished (almost) AC. I killed everybody and now I am desmond walking around the place. I watched all the credits and game is not over yet. I found out I can access Lucy computer but I can't the other one. Is that it? When does the game end? Is there something else to be done?

NICK.ALTMAN
04-17-2008, 09:14 AM
I just finished (almost) AC. I killed everybody and now I am desmond walking around the place. I watched all the credits and game is not over yet. I found out I can access Lucy computer but I can't the other one. Is that it? When does the game end? Is there something else to be done?

Tela
04-17-2008, 09:19 AM
That is the end of the game. -_-

If you grabbed Vidic's pen before, then you can access his computer as well, and the conference room. >_>

McMasterJ
04-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Your done.

revoltingbunny
04-17-2008, 09:20 AM
did you use your eagle vision in desmonds bedroom? (if you did then... thats it)

NICK.ALTMAN
04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
I saw all the things with the eagle view, I didn't take Vidic's pen before, so no 2nd computer for me, I guess. So I can walk around and nothing happens? Oh well. I thing the game is stunning but I didn't like the paralel story. Altair and the Crusades is enough for me.

drego5
04-17-2008, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NICK.ALTMAN:
So I can walk around and nothing happens? Oh well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can voluntarily go back into the Animus, replay the missions, and kill a lot of people. Of course, it might be better just to replay the whole game so that you get both pens. The one left on the Animus table, and the one in Vidic's pocket.

MyNameIsHannah
04-20-2008, 01:18 PM
i took vidics pen and lucys pen and at the end of the game i could acces both computers but i couldn't get into the conference room, i have been into Desmonnds room and read the stuff on the wall and watched the credits.

Anyone know?
how do i get into the conference room?
thanks

drego5
04-20-2008, 11:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MyNameIsHannah:
i took vidics pen and lucys pen and at the end of the game i could acces both computers but i couldn't get into the conference room, i have been into Desmonnds room and read the stuff on the wall and watched the credits.

Anyone know?
thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read Vidic's email. In there will be an email when he asked Lucy for the updated code to it, and you'll be able to access the Conf room after that.

amirkdd
11-05-2008, 02:27 AM
how could you vidics pen in the end? is it possible to get his pen after you beat the game? if it is just tell me where and how? and what happens when you get into the conferance room?
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MyNameIsHannah:

Anyone know?
thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lazybeans
11-05-2008, 10:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amirkdd:
is it possible to get his pen after you beat the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you have to replay the whole game. I'm pretty sure you get the pen in Block 4, when Vidic is looking out the window and facing away from you...the "Interact" command should come up when you get right behind him.

I dunno, my memory's bad. I'm pretty sure that's how it is anyway. You could always search the forum for the definite answer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

amirkdd
11-06-2008, 02:10 PM
thanks for help. but you didnt mention what happens after you get into the conferance room. does it worth if I play the game again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lazybeans:

No, you have to replay the whole game. I'm pretty sure you get the pen in Block 4, when Vidic is looking out the window and facing away from you...the "Interact" command should come up when you get right behind him.

I dunno, my memory's bad. I'm pretty sure that's how it is anyway. You could always search the forum for the definite answer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>