PDA

View Full Version : It's late and I'm dreaming of BoB..

Rhavin_
02-12-2007, 01:35 AM
(To be read in the manner of Dylan Thomas. ..or else I've failed that midterm.)

Late at night, when the winter moon stares with it's unwinking eye upon the hammering brow of a young man struck down with the aches of a college parties early morning after. Languishing he lays, swept up in the sombre operatic pounding of pain he begins to slip from concious to non. In his hazy dreams, those dreams before those in which he wore his sister's favourite overalls. The young man lays and listens to her song. Strained her sound at first does seem as she sings through the plastic weave of his laptop's speaker set, her wild and timeless tune, through compressed and calculated digitology, a healthy head is heard. This young man's headache now gone to ground at the rythmic compressions of her coming. To guide him to sleep, with happy heart, to hear her Furious soundings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4v0DVKAbk

Dear Oleg
If BoB has sound
please let it sound like this.

Yours,
Youngster in Youtube

(P.S. i promise i won't fall asleep in game. it's been a rough couple of days.)

Rhavin_
02-12-2007, 01:35 AM
(To be read in the manner of Dylan Thomas. ..or else I've failed that midterm.)

Late at night, when the winter moon stares with it's unwinking eye upon the hammering brow of a young man struck down with the aches of a college parties early morning after. Languishing he lays, swept up in the sombre operatic pounding of pain he begins to slip from concious to non. In his hazy dreams, those dreams before those in which he wore his sister's favourite overalls. The young man lays and listens to her song. Strained her sound at first does seem as she sings through the plastic weave of his laptop's speaker set, her wild and timeless tune, through compressed and calculated digitology, a healthy head is heard. This young man's headache now gone to ground at the rythmic compressions of her coming. To guide him to sleep, with happy heart, to hear her Furious soundings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4v0DVKAbk

Dear Oleg
If BoB has sound
please let it sound like this.

Yours,
Youngster in Youtube

(P.S. i promise i won't fall asleep in game. it's been a rough couple of days.)