PDA

View Full Version : Radeon Graphics Problem?

Uber_4ce
11-23-2004, 06:34 AM
Yeah, i just bough PF and a Radeon 256 mb DDR + 512 DDr (already had 512 DDR RAM) and i was wondering if there is a problem with my graphics card? is it not supported? i am getting the lateest drivers but i am not sure if they will work, oh and when i turn on the game it works fine until i get INGAME i set everything to perfect then set it up then load the game, but when i get ingame it lags basly and the screen blinks!! grrr very annoyed, Anyways if u can give me any info i would love it Uber4

VF-19
11-23-2004, 08:04 AM
It sounds like you're running the game in OpenGL and have triple buffering enabled. Go to the openGL settings in your video menu (found when you click the advanced button located in the screen resolution tab), find triple buffering (again, buried in the openGL settings, found by clicking the compatability button), and turn it off.

You're describing the exact same problem I had, and that's how (with a ton of help from the help forum) I fixed it.

Uber_4ce
11-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Dude! thanks!!! i thought it was somthing with the openGL!!!!! TYTYTYTY ive been trying to fix this for a week now! Uber4