PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stop reading this forum



Lazaran
10-24-2010, 12:42 AM
If you want to avoid getting the game spoiled, I'd suggest to stop reading these forums. Now. Until you've beaten the game.

Yes, there are rules against spoilers in this forum, but I've had the ending of games like Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, and Heavy Rain spoiled for me on the official forums for those games. In fact, I'd stop reading after this post because you never know when some jerk might decide to post a spoiler.

Just a friendly reminder. It really sucks knowing the ending to the game before you've even started it.

X10J
10-24-2010, 12:48 AM
I usually stop when the game comes out. And I start again when I beat them.

EzioAssassin51
10-24-2010, 02:35 AM
I'll probably stop when the US game (which comes out a few days earlier than here in Aus i believe) comes out then i'll go back on when i've finished the game!

davo1270
10-24-2010, 02:52 AM
touche

SlimeDynamiteD
10-24-2010, 03:13 AM
I suggest you stop posting on these forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yly3
10-24-2010, 03:22 AM
I actually thought about the same in September .. I will need to take a longer break since I am a PC user.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Lol, yea you do xD

persiateddy95
10-24-2010, 05:40 AM
You could find a way to "lock" spoilers to their places with something like this:


***SPOILERS****

[Spoilers here]

***End Of Spoilers***

Or just writing the spoilers on a different color:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Spoilers</span>

Or any other color you'd like. Simples as that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

faka-me
10-24-2010, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You could find a way to "lock" spoilers to their places with something like this:


***SPOILERS****

[Spoilers here]

***End Of Spoilers***

Or just writing the spoilers on a different color:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Spoilers</span>

Or any other color you'd like. Simples as that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
simple but i agree both would work http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Dang people what is wrong with you?
What kind of jerk could spoil such things. People like that should be ezio kills cesare in spain 1507.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
10-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
Dang people what is wrong with you?
What kind of jerk could spoil such things. People like that should be ezio kills cesare in spain 1507.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MT4K
10-24-2010, 10:06 AM
how do we know ezio kills cesare? all we know is they will fight in spain in 1507 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

what if a cannon blast from the siege going on goes astray and accidentally lands on cesare? :P

Mr_Shade
10-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Lets not turn the thread complaining about spoilers.. into a thread containing spoilers...


Wish I could stop reading the forums.. shame really - but I have already seen a few things I wish I didn't - but guess thats the price to protect you guys.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


I will start getting heavy on people posting spoilers without thinking though.. or those doing it on purpose..


So if you want to not get banned. . . Spoiler waring in thread titles please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by MT4K:
how do we know ezio kills cesare? all we know is they will fight in spain in 1507 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

what if a cannon blast from the siege going on goes astray and accidentally lands on cesare? :P
Well in history Cesare is assassinated in 1507 in Spain during a seige. Just like it shows at the end of the story trailer.

MT4K
10-24-2010, 11:01 AM
yes i know, but they might of mixed it up a little with a big "you didn't see that coming did you" scenario http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, basically, i was just messing about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by MT4K:
yes i know, but they might of mixed it up a little with a big "you didn't see that coming did you" scenario http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, basically, i was just messing about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Lol that would be horrible. They look at each other. Prepared to fight and out of no where a giant cannonball kills Cesare.

Lazaran
10-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You could find a way to "lock" spoilers to their places with something like this:


***SPOILERS****

[Spoilers here]

***End Of Spoilers***

Or just writing the spoilers on a different color:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Spoilers</span>

Or any other color you'd like. Simples as that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Yes of course, not everyone does that though. Some are forgetful, or are *******s and like to put spoilers in topics of titles that you can't help but see.

I've had games spoiled for me weeks before they came out, so you're never safe from spoilers.

Oatkeeper
10-24-2010, 01:16 PM
I had AC2 spoiled for me because of a live stream of someone with an ealry copy, I meant to only watch a little bit of the early parts but I decided to see what city the guy was on a little while after, and I unfortunately saw part where *spoiler* Ezio had to protect the remaining Medici.

Not gonna let that happen again, even if though the devs already released parts showing Spain and *spoiler* that is where the game ends... >_>

persiateddy95
10-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Yes of course, not everyone does that though.
Well, people have to go along with it.

Abeonis
10-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Lazaran:
If you want to avoid getting the game spoiled, I'd suggest to stop reading these forums. Now. Until you've beaten the game.

Yes, there are rules against spoilers in this forum, but I've had the ending of games like Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, and Heavy Rain spoiled for me on the official forums for those games. In fact, I'd stop reading after this post because you never know when some jerk might decide to post a spoiler.

Just a friendly reminder. It really sucks knowing the ending to the game before you've even started it.

Here's a better suggestion, people stop posting spoilers. Then I can continue to read thse forums without having to worry?

DarkicoN14
10-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MT4K:
yes i know, but they might of mixed it up a little with a big "you didn't see that coming did you" scenario http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, basically, i was just messing about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Lol that would be horrible. They look at each other. Prepared to fight and out of no where a giant cannonball kills Cesare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be awsome! dude that actually made me lol

NewBlade200
10-24-2010, 04:44 PM
No! NO! You'll never take me off the fourums! Muahahahaha!!!
*Jumps out window*

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
No! NO! You'll never take me off the fourums! Muahahahaha!!!
*Jumps out window*
*Falls down on spikes*

persiateddy95
10-24-2010, 05:53 PM
No way! He jumped out of the window, but from the outside.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif