PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 for PC KYBD & M player

Zulu61
12-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Can someone PLEASE tell me the best way using a keyboard and mouse how to negotiate the jumps off a ledge from the side when the contextual camera takes almost total control of your movement and won't allow me to jump in the direction I am TRYING to go?
Holding down the mouse button and tapping the spacebar and the corresponding directional key (in this case the D) trying to get to a bar from a ledge in another of the tombs is just killing me. Please don't suggest a xbox controller (I have never owned one and am only a pc gamer for the last twenty + years)
Usually I can make it work but it is extremely tedious and often frustrating...I must have the keystroke sequence or timing down wrong....
Thanks

ace3001
12-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome to fixed camera angle hell. Sometimes, you need to hold two directional buttons to jump diagonally. And hold the directional buttons down along with the right mouse button before you tap the spacebar. If you try to hold down right mouse button and tap direction and space, you'll most probably end up with what they call "back eject".

Zulu61
12-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey this worked. Finally got it and now the Armor!! Thanks!