PDA

View Full Version : bunch of questions

hurricane33000
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I'am new at getting into the heart of a game so these questions might sound pretty simple .I did the merge install of PF/IL2FB/BOE,and can't seem to change the skins or markings.When I go to the quick mission builder and go to the markings armament etc. page and try to change the markings ,nothing happens.The weapons loadout,and nose art work fine but it doesn't matter which skin I choose if I try to change the Sqn. markings thet stay the same.Once in a while it works but ninty percent of the time nothing changes.I like to change the SBD marking to the correct ones for Midway (they are 1944-45 marking now).Also how do I find the conf.ini.file?When I open the IL2fb folder(the only one I can find) there's no file by that name.Last, some missions won't load, I get the map but I then get a mission failed box,for example for the IAR-A mission it says "Error loading failed:Weapons set 1xsc250-4xsc50 not registered in air 81A).Got the same when I downloaded the Blue campaign only this time it said somthing about "sand of time".Same thing with Just Flights BoEUdate-AEP this time it,s the Spitfire or B-25 depending on the campaign.Their Boe nightskins works just fine.Sorry this is so long but if anyone can help that would be great.just keep it simple I'am not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

hurricane33000
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I'am new at getting into the heart of a game so these questions might sound pretty simple .I did the merge install of PF/IL2FB/BOE,and can't seem to change the skins or markings.When I go to the quick mission builder and go to the markings armament etc. page and try to change the markings ,nothing happens.The weapons loadout,and nose art work fine but it doesn't matter which skin I choose if I try to change the Sqn. markings thet stay the same.Once in a while it works but ninty percent of the time nothing changes.I like to change the SBD marking to the correct ones for Midway (they are 1944-45 marking now).Also how do I find the conf.ini.file?When I open the IL2fb folder(the only one I can find) there's no file by that name.Last, some missions won't load, I get the map but I then get a mission failed box,for example for the IAR-A mission it says "Error loading failed:Weapons set 1xsc250-4xsc50 not registered in air 81A).Got the same when I downloaded the Blue campaign only this time it said somthing about "sand of time".Same thing with Just Flights BoEUdate-AEP this time it,s the Spitfire or B-25 depending on the campaign.Their Boe nightskins works just fine.Sorry this is so long but if anyone can help that would be great.just keep it simple I'am not the brightest bulb in the lamp.