PDA

View Full Version : i have got to take a....

zipfel182
07-17-2009, 12:13 AM
dump!! haha

seriously though, I want to play this game already. I am hoping it will be compatible with my HTC Dream (G1) mobile phone so I can play even on the go. Anyone have any information on this by chance?

I was also a bit concerned about paying for extra features. Are these features similar to something like more creatures produced per day? or the ability to harvest more resources? I am not for this as this would make a pretty unbalanced game and would give a huge advantage to paying players. I am interested in an even playing field where strategy, cunningness and skill seperate you from the rest.

From past experience with browser games that have gone from 'free' to 'pay to get extra resources' it had ruined the game, unless you paid to get all the upgrades. Which I, and hopefully most people, wouldn't do.

I think I may have read somewhere that the pay upgrades for this game don't actually affect gameplay and that they are for other benefits. Please correct me if I am wrong.

mojsarn
07-29-2009, 09:36 AM
no, this game is free, everything, the thing with paying for extra troops is that you pay with the ingame gold like any other heroes game, and when you have "too much" troops you have to pay for their supplies, but that can be fixed by put them in smaller stacks in other cities.

Elder_TdM
07-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by mojsarn:
no, this game is free, everything, the thing with paying for extra troops is that you pay with the ingame gold like any other heroes game, and when you have "too much" troops you have to pay for their supplies, but that can be fixed by put them in smaller stacks in other cities.
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG
The game will have payable -with real money- features. But Ubi's guys have said that will not mean advantages on gameplay. We will see...

mojsarn
08-03-2009, 01:00 PM
oh sry, my bad, where did u read that, would like to see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif anyway theres your answer, didnt think it would be like that but no advantageshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif at least im happy