PDA

View Full Version : How to get to Arsu

hman112
12-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Ok after did the final assasination attempt and learned it was a women u know it shows him sparing her life and running away. So i make it back to Bureau. Then it says i must got to Arsuf. Can someone give me directions from this point?

stuburns
12-04-2007, 06:42 AM
You've already been given instructions, maybe you should listen when you play games, I find it often helps, as apose to ignoring them then going to the effort to ask on a forum. Who knows maybe you won't pay attention to me, but I'll try anyway.

By Acre there are two paths, (you might not be able to see them clearly if you haven't sync'd with a close by view point) It's the path on the right (futher away from Acre).

I hope that helps.

psnapon
12-04-2007, 10:26 AM
I thought forums were here to be helpful, maybe stuburns is a bit harrassed getting through this game! all you do is follow signs to kingdom and then when through other side follow signs to arsuf or the water symbol, but beware its very difficult and you have to defeat lots of soldiers and is very frustrating but thats not the end game....

stuburns
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I just don't see the point in ignoring the game then asking someone else. You have to have actually tried to not pay attention to not know what to do. You're not going to get a lot out of the game if you aren't paying attention.

But I didn't mean it to read quite as harsh as it does, it's paritial because there are about ten threads with the exact same question.

digitalreaver
12-05-2007, 08:37 AM
dude, just look on the map. its there...