PDA

View Full Version : bf110 rear gunner

rockgardenlove
07-14-2006, 02:15 PM
when I try to shoot, only one of the two MGs fires....how do I shoot both at once?

and also, from the external view, there is one gunsight...but from the internal view, there are two crosshairs...whats up with this?

rockgardenlove
07-14-2006, 02:15 PM
when I try to shoot, only one of the two MGs fires....how do I shoot both at once?

and also, from the external view, there is one gunsight...but from the internal view, there are two crosshairs...whats up with this?

Tinpanzer87
07-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Could be a graphics bug or something else

VW-IceFire
07-21-2006, 03:12 PM
The Bf110's rear guns are tightly packed so you may be mistaking the nearly single stream of tracer fire for being just one gun firing.

There are two crosshairs for when the gunner was looking through the gun at different angles (he, being stuck in his seat had a more difficult time trying to get his eye on the crosshair). In terms of the game mechanics this is simply useless, however, its modeled because of accuracy sake.

When manning the rear gun my suggestion is to simply point the guns in the general direction and let off a quick burst before you really lay into the target behind you.

DuxCorvan
07-22-2006, 05:15 AM
Spray and pray, unless you're AI, for then you'll have a supernatural deflection aiming ability at all angles and relative speeds, and you'll be able to shoot thru your tail w/o damage.

JG52Uther
07-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I have shot down more planes from the rear gunners posistion in the 110 than from anything else!

tigertalon
07-22-2006, 09:52 AM
LOL, I have shot down more planes from the rear gunners in the 110 than with its forward guns. By far.