PDA

View Full Version : Few questions regarding Assassin Recruits.

TooLazy4Name
11-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Alright, so i've seen in some trailers, and on the back of the game case, that you can customize the recruits colors\weapons\ETC, but all i can do is upgrade their weapons and armor. Once they reach the max level, am i allowed to do this? Or is it that certain assassin's get certain weapons, and once they reach Assassin rank they get identical robes to Ezio?

FredEx919
11-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Hello, you will gain access to adjusting items with the recruits. If you go to one of the Pigeon coops and click assassins you'll notice on the right side (below Armor and Weapons) that there is an option for colors. Highlight the assassin and press the button for upgrade and you will eventually be able to cycle through this option.

TooLazy4Name
11-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Hm, didn't notice anything like that, i'll try it, My thanks.

bkb34
11-19-2010, 05:04 PM
There are 4 armor upgrades and 4 weapon upgrades (and can upgrade one with each rank that recruit achieves, from ranks 2-9), below that are the items they automatically have (1st: hidden blade, followed by two more that will be added after certain ranks are achieved by that recruit) and below that is the color of their clothing. You can only change their clothing color at ranks 1-9, and once they reach "Assassin" that's it, you can't do anything to customize them in any way (at least, none that I can see. They just automatically get all the equipment that they need or could possibly have) and their robes are changed to actual assassin robes that only come in white... hope that helps