PDA

View Full Version : ingame chat

quil12
12-21-2007, 12:52 PM
im hopeing to see some kind of ingame chat/guildchat in this game not like some of these other browser games, tr***an has one but its as good as useless. chat make games more intresting in long run.

Ditchdog
12-21-2007, 01:29 PM
No need to fix that in game i guess cause there is mirc and you can use TS2 etc and talk to each other with headset etc You really want to talk to your opponetshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

quil12
12-23-2007, 07:50 AM
mirc is ok but i thinking alliance/guild chat for better coms if there a endgame like other games.

theron07
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM
so...how would you want to make alliance without chating..I mean ther cauld be a offgame chat forum but that's awfull..I think you should ask the cre8tors.

Awnshegh
02-07-2008, 03:39 PM
In game chat is essential but if anyone has played some of the old BBS games like L.O.R.D. or the newer Utopia or Earth 2025 - which have both been running for years - You'd know you have the standard 2 messaging options - The message board AKA Forum and the most commonly used direct messages or PM. Both of these can be set up and run in-game without too much of a hitch these days and I'm sure the programmers got this one sorted out right from the start. Afterll there is no point in having a Massively Multiplayer game if the masses can't talk to each other. However as with anything else in the BETA, pushing the messaging system to it's limits will be important.