PDA

View Full Version : AC2 DRM

kingley
02-20-2010, 03:11 AM
i just wanted to say my opinion about it and what im going to do.

I will buy the game because im a huge fan of AC and if we want to continue to get these games for PC ppl will have to buy it or else they got a reason to limit the game to consoles only.

Now thats said i will also get the pirated version because i wont be able to play the game due to a unstable connection.

So my suggestion is just buy the game to support them so we will still get the game for PC and a week after the game is cracked so its out just get the pirated version. you got your game (yes a bit late but you still got it) Ubisoft would have gotten fundings to make more games and ppl have gotten to crack the game.. everyones happy

Wonderglue
02-20-2010, 06:18 AM
It will be pirated before it's even released.
This is the most absurd DRM in 2010 and every Warez group will try to take it down on high priority.

There are like a thousand threads about this.

And,no. No one is happy. I won't support their stupid slave contract by paying them so they can in near future make more DRM games.

I don't actually care if they stop making PC games,they are treating us like garbage.
There are a lot of other companies that care about PC gaming,and it's far from "Dying". Also none of that "Exclusive" Console bull**** either.

manho001
02-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Wonderglue:
It will be pirated before it's even released.
This is the most absurd DRM in 2010 and every Warez group will try to take it down on high priority.

There are like a thousand threads about this.

And,no. No one is happy. I won't support their stupid slave contract by paying them so they can in near future make more DRM games.

I don't actually care if they stop making PC games,they are treating us like garbage.
There are a lot of other companies that care about PC gaming,and it's far from "Dying". Also none of that "Exclusive" Console bull**** either.

Can't agree with you no more.
Take EA as an example, and let's not forget the Steam Platform and its success.