PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhhh WTF?

JohnClark R6
06-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Something really weird happened to me yesterday. My roomate just got the bundle for xbox live that comes with the camera, headset, and a year subscription to xbox live. So I decided to open up and try out the camera so I could get the true identity achievment.

After messing around with that I get the achievment for the true identity. I then decide to play a little survival. Now just to let you know, I never play retieval or A&D. I have played them both but for sure I have not played on more than 2 or 3 of the maps on that mode. Anyways I start my first game of survival in the Streets. I win easily. I decide to run the same map for the next game. The game lasts almost the full 20 minutes. After I win again by taking out 5 out of the 8 opponents myself......
Low and behold what pops up on my screen but the achievment for Spec Ops. WTF? Oh well... I thought I would prob never get that achievment but thanks....

TW_Night_Fox
06-09-2007, 01:16 PM
This is the most glitched achivement in the game. Some people can do the correct method 4 or 5 times and not get it. Others don't do it at all and get it. It's very weird how this works.

You're one of the lucky ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

winning_formula
06-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Anyone know if this is the actual way to get this achievement or if this is completely random

Quiet_Professor
06-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Completely random.