PDA

View Full Version : Have we seen the last of....

slappedsilly
02-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Is 1946 the last paid add on? It's tough being a tight wad that I am, but I don't really want to shell out 50 bucks for a game and then see another paid add on come out is a couple of months that includes 1946. Also does anyone know if I can leave 4.04m on my hard drive and put 1946 on without causing any problems?

slappedsilly
02-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Is 1946 the last paid add on? It's tough being a tight wad that I am, but I don't really want to shell out 50 bucks for a game and then see another paid add on come out is a couple of months that includes 1946. Also does anyone know if I can leave 4.04m on my hard drive and put 1946 on without causing any problems?

carts
02-12-2007, 05:57 PM
You can install 1946 to a seperate location,regarding add-ons,i have no idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Bearcat99
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
You can just install 46..then transfer all your stuff like config,missions,paintschemes,users,dgen,ngen & records to the 46 folder. Then delete the old install... FB is in the Ubisoft folder 46 goes into UbiSoft.. (or it may be the other way around I forgot and I am still at work waiting for a part to arrive...).

-HH- Beebop
02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
... Then delete the old install... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now there's the question I've been dying to ask.

Can I use the uninstaller in the 'Ubi Soft' folder or the 'Control Panel\Add/Delete Software', or do I risk uninstalling the 'Ubisoft' folder as well? Can I just delete the 'Ubi Soft' folder manually?
I no longer need the old 'Ubi Soft' folder as all my files are copied into the 46 folder and I have switch files that allow me to go from 4.04 to 4.08 and everything in between in the 'Ubisoft' folder.

Thanks in advance for any advice.