PDA

View Full Version : For Everyone Who is ****ed at ME for the Poll I Made...

sham32u
12-04-2009, 05:57 PM
I know it I was stupid for posting that poll. I'm sure everyone is still ****ed at me probably... and I'm sorry for that. but doesn't mean you guys need to be an ignorant *** to me. You guys need to calm down and not ***** and complain about it. Next time there is someone that does soething like that... just calm down, keep your cool, and LET IT GO!!!

sayajin4us
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Check the split-screen thread. hopefully I help cler the air in this place http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

sham32u
12-04-2009, 06:21 PM
thanx man

sayajin4us
12-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Anytime http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

bimbo11991
12-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Let it Go by Escape The Fate. Good song. All is forgiven.

sham32u
12-05-2009, 07:55 PM
lol umm sry dude i dont kno that song or band lol

PicaroDeSombras
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by sham32u:

I hate it when people say lol. It's SOOOO annoying. Makes them sound like little girls.
No offense towards you though. Just speakin' the mind.

Fender0
01-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by hiellothere:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sham32u:

I hate it when people say lol. It's SOOOO annoying. Makes them sound like little girls.
No offense towards you though. Just speakin' the mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Isn't this (?) what you call thread-bumping?

Bigburito
01-05-2010, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Fender0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hiellothere:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sham32u:

No offense towards you though. Just speakin' the mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Isn't this (?) what you call thread-bumping? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed, there was no point in doing that...

Fender0
01-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Bigburito:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fender0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hiellothere:

No offense towards you though. Just speakin' the mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Isn't this (?) what you call thread-bumping? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed, there was no point in doing that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I did or what he did?

Naw, just ****ing with ya' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif