PDA

View Full Version : Random thought about ending.

hoydie17
12-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Well, I don't want to discount what other threads have touched on previously regarding the writing on the wall, and what the ending means.

I guess it's safe to assume that there will be at least one more entry in the AC series. Though someone mentioned to me a trilogy.

- Subject 16, could that have been Lucy's Friend Leila? Abstergo seems to be satisfied with writing Leila's death off as a suicide, and that maybe true. All of the writing on the walls and the floor appears to have been done in blood?

So Leila sacrificed herself, using her blood to scrawl a message to whoever Abstergo captured after her, in this case Desmond.

Given that we've established that Lucy is affiliated with the assassins in one way or another, most likely as an assassin herself, it seems to me like a connection. Lucy knew that the best way to find out what happened to her friend was to get close to Vidic, and how better than to becoming his assistant?

But would Lucy have been able to see the writings as well? Of course, if she had, there really was no reason for her to mention it.

Has Ubisoft announced when they anticipate the sequel to be released? One year? 2 Years, etc?

Later all,
Sean

spazzoo1025
12-30-2007, 09:48 AM
umm it's supposed to b a trilogy, n seeing as the first game took abt 4 years, assuming they use the same engine/character models, it'll be at least 2-3 years for a new one to come out

hoydie17
12-30-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm inclined to think it won't be quite that long. Probably on the order of 12 to 18 months.

If they knew going in, that it was going to be a trilogy, they most likely did some, if not quite alot of the modeling and sims work at the same time they did this one. As a developer, it saves quite a bit of money and resources to do as much work as possible the first time you can.

Bottom line is, we'll see, I'm in no hurry.