PDA

View Full Version : Need help in assasin's creed brotherhood.

Dombray
06-15-2011, 04:17 AM
Ok two things are concerning me but they are minor.

Firstly Maria's feather box is not on the roof in Monty. Any idea's why? I'm on sequence 5 and have found the other 4 items in monty (mario's sword, medici cape, claudia's record book, ezio's belt) but I can't find the feather chest, it is not in the cannonball damage on the roof.

The second is guard posts. I have to kill 20 guards in them with the crossbow, but I can't figure out what a guard post is. I've killed so many guards who don't walk around (the ones at the foot of most steps under arches in Rome) do they mean guards in Borgia towers?

Any advice would be welcome.

Blind2Society
06-15-2011, 04:33 AM
As for the chest all I can say is, I missed it once when specifically looking for it and it was there. So it may just be easy to miss. Check again and also check the shelf again just to be sure.

As for the guard posts, the french guards at the outposts work. There is one specific place I use. It's the smaller one with the long road leading to it. There are 2 Borgia archers that patrol said road.

Walk close to the camp and target the guard on the right with your crossbow. Walk backwards, while staying locked on, until you reach the tree next to the fence and shoot the guard. Don't worry, they will not see you. Turn around and run behind the small building from side to side till the guards reset. At this point a guard may come down the hill that you will have to kill once he gets close. For me this caused the guards at the post to respawn so I could get them all in one spot at one time.

If this doesn't work you will have to go from outpost to outpost.

thornebrook
06-15-2011, 04:47 AM
I missed the box the first time as well. There's more than one cannonball damage on the roof, you'll have to check them all.

Blind2Society
06-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by thornebrook:
I missed the box the first time as well. There's more than one cannonball damage on the roof, you'll have to check them all.
This is true as well. On my second playthrough I assumed I checked the correct one and I was wrong.

PhiIs1618033
06-15-2011, 05:58 AM
A guard post is a line of guards standing with their arms crossed, I believe. That was the case in AC1, at least.

Dombray
06-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll report back, so a guard post is where they turn you back? hmm not sure I've seen many of them...

El_Sjietah
06-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Dombray:
Thanks for the help, I'll report back, so a guard post is where they turn you back? hmm not sure I've seen many of them...

They can only be found in parts of Rome you haven't liberated yet or certain missions.

Dombray
06-15-2011, 07:02 AM
Ah well I've liberated everywhere they would let me into (big shining memory not available yet areas etc) so I guess I should go see if they'll let me at the last three towers yet or not...

Maybe the French Camp will do, I'm on the Baron de Valois section so I imagine that means the french camp...

El_Sjietah
06-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Ah well I've liberated everywhere they would let me into (big shining memory not available yet areas etc) so I guess I should go see if they'll let me at the last three towers yet or not...

Maybe the French Camp will do, I'm on the Baron de Valois section so I imagine that means the french camp...

Oh yeh, there are plenty of guardposts in the French camps. Should work just fine.

Evan52395
06-15-2011, 08:57 AM

When you do the mission when you're retrieving the armor from the French soldiers, all the outposts are marked. All you have to do is go to each one and kill the guards standing with their arms crossed. Replay the mission if you need to.

*The only guards that count are those with their arms crossed.

PhiIs1618033
06-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Don't start the mission, just go freeroaming in replay mode after selecting the mission. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif