PDA

View Full Version : Tailhooks in Dogfight Missions

RAF_Pagan
10-14-2004, 01:10 PM
It is my understanding that the carriers will not move in Dogfight Mission Mode. Will the tailhooks and wires only work in coop mode too?

Future-
10-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Don't know, but I guess they will work... otherwise having a carrier in DF mode would be useless.
Anybody knowing more?

Yellonet
10-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Hook and wires will work all the time.

RAF_Hollywood
10-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Tailhooks aren't working in dogfight mode as of right now. Is there a setting that is missing when creating a mission?

VW-IceFire
10-14-2004, 03:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAF_Hollywood:
Tailhooks aren't working in dogfight mode as of right now. Is there a setting that is missing when creating a mission? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
There is no reason that you should even have PF right now.

The moderators have already made it quite clear the message about piracy and the simple fact is that its destroying this market.

JG7_Rall
10-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Yes they are

_Ddave_
10-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Quite a few people have the Alpha version,which is NOT the PF game and is not even remotely close to piracy.There's no game there to pirate,just a few test objects and test missions,VERY bare and basic,doesn't even resemble a game.If anything,it just whets the appetite for the REAL thing.

It's obvious that some beta testor leaked the Alpha version. Perhaps 1c:Maddox Games should screen who they let do their beta testing if they are so worried about piracy.And if there are complete versions of the game to be had out there,then as someone else said in this forum,they have an internal problem at 1C:Maddox Games.

I own all the IL2 games and personally I would (and will if I have to) pay double for anything that Oleg puts out.And anyone who "plays and not pays" is just a thief,plain and simple.

PriK
10-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Without getting into another discussion about piracy and such I just wanted to say that you can't just blame a beta tester at this point. The gold master is likely in the hands of the distributor (UBI) as well as the manufacturer so there's a LOT more people involved than the developers and beta testers.

Yeah, I know it's more fun to go with the James Bond internal mole theory but it doesn't mean that's what's going on.

_Ddave_
10-14-2004, 10:33 PM
LOL, rgr that,I'll take mine shaken,not stirred ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

icrash
10-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Here I was thinking somebody was gonna ask if the tailhook could be used as a weapon when out of ammo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif Time to lay off the M&M I think.