PDA

View Full Version : Sound has improved on my system.

SodBuster43
03-09-2004, 03:17 PM
In light of all the theories concerning sound issues and timeouts I have experienced none of these. In fact my sound has improved quite a bit and I am very happy now. Especially the low frequency sounds coming from the subwoofer. The Bf-109, which always had some of the worst sound issues for me, now sounds great.

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 with the P4 2.4Ghz CPU. I don't know the what the mainboard is at this time. The sound card is integrated with the mainboard.

Were any changes made to the sound between version 1.22 and 2.0 that would account for this? I hope this is not changed for the worse on my end in response to some of the problems others are having.

SodBuster43
03-09-2004, 03:17 PM
In light of all the theories concerning sound issues and timeouts I have experienced none of these. In fact my sound has improved quite a bit and I am very happy now. Especially the low frequency sounds coming from the subwoofer. The Bf-109, which always had some of the worst sound issues for me, now sounds great.

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 with the P4 2.4Ghz CPU. I don't know the what the mainboard is at this time. The sound card is integrated with the mainboard.

Were any changes made to the sound between version 1.22 and 2.0 that would account for this? I hope this is not changed for the worse on my end in response to some of the problems others are having.