PDA

View Full Version : Which mapname_strings_En.scr

Zancara
02-12-2010, 07:38 PM
I have noticed that in my pakfile it was GunsmokeInZancaraCity_strings_En - kopi.scr and therefor my subtitles don't work in the released version. In Devils Road Macbeth it was a devils_road_macbeth_strings_de.scr and the subtitles didn't work before i copied to the folder of his map and renamed it to devils_road_macbeth_strings_de.scr.

My question is which file will be in the pakfile if I make all the files EN,FR,SP,IT,DE and PL

PS. If you players want some of the subtitles to work in my map please make a copy of the GunsmokeInZancaraCity_strings_En - kopi.scr and rename it to GunsmokeInZancaraCity_strings_En.scr or to the language of your games language

seir
02-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Every file will be in PAK file but make sure you don't have any "- kopi" in the name. The name of the file is very important!

Zancara
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the answer Seir. Yeh I know but that with -kopi was an accident. I had redesign the hole subtitle before I published the map and therefor made a copy of the file if the new system didn't work. I will release version two of the map as soon as I have solved an issue with the autosave. Sometimes it freezes the game for 2-4 min. before the save is complete. An then the savefile is corrupted. I can't figure out why?