PDA

View Full Version : D2D Deluxe Ed. : issues & solutions

Eurafrica
10-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Pre-ordered Deluxe Edition from Direct2Drive and received my pre-order bonus and nothing from the Deluxe Edition. I've seen several other people with this issue and it has failed to have been recognized or commented on by anyone who can do anything about it.

Am I really stuck with the standard version after paying for the Deluxe?

PaladinOfMM
10-13-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm quoting this from the PDF file "MMH6_Deluxe_InGame_Content.pdf" from the Steam folder where the game is pre-loaded to...

English
Redeem this code in-game to unlock exclusive content:
1. From the “MAIN MENU”, click on the “UNLOCK EXTRA CONTENT” button.
2. Select “EXCLUSIVE CONTENT”.
3. Enter your Redemption Code and select “ACCEPT”.

Exclusive unlockable contents may only be unlocked one single time with a unique key.
Unlocking and accessing such contents require a high speed internet access and the
creation of a Ubisoft account. You must be 13 to create a Ubisoft account without
parental consent.

If I were to understand what the manual is trying to say is that as you play further and progress, you will unlock and get the code for the extra Deluxe-edition content. Here it is written "Redeem this code in-game to unlock exclusive content", now read carefully, "Redeem this code in-game to unlock exclusive content", so as I said, for those who purchased Deluxe edition, as you play more and progress more some where in the campaign storyline, you would get the code in-game. That's how I would understand it. Correct me if I'm wrong...

ps: I have not play much yet in the game... so the above is my opinion and point of view, don't quote me... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ps: the artbook and soundtrack files can be found in the steam folder... search for it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shop655D70C4E
10-13-2011, 07:25 PM
The deluxe content seems to be associated with the game key. I didn't have to enter anything after the installation was completed. Look for the heroes and items in 'Dynasty'. The extra map is in 'Custom Game'. It should be the only 'Scenario' map.

Kinfet
10-13-2011, 08:04 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREEN">So D2D finally replied and they changed my cd key which I used in the main menu and it unlocked the Deluxe content. They said it was a global fix so everyone who got it from D2D should check their keys again!</span>