PDA

View Full Version : Free Turkish Assassin Armor (X-Box 360)



Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 02:19 PM
I have one, so first come, first serve..

rocketxsurgeon
11-29-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm on PS3 and have the armor, it's really nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
I'm on PS3 and have the armor, it's really nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif
I absolutely love the mask too..

roostersrule2
11-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I have one, so first come, first serve.. Could you PM me the code please.

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 02:24 PM
roostersrule2: Is our lucky winner

roostersrule2
11-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
roostersrule2: Is our lucky winner Yes thankyou, I'm gonna thank my mum and my dad for getting me here and Assassin M cause he's awesome.

rocketxsurgeon
11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
roostersrule2: Is our lucky winner Yes thankyou, I'm gonna thank my mum and my dad for getting me here and Assassin M cause he's awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, Enjoy, i'm sure you'll love it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif


Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
I'm on PS3 and have the armor, it's really nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif
I absolutely love the mask too.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. I found the mission where you had to wear the mask particularly humerous, as my Ezio was already wearing it ._.

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
roostersrule2: Is our lucky winner Yes thankyou, I'm gonna thank my mum and my dad for getting me here and Assassin M cause he's awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are most welcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I sent the PM btw..

jmk1999
11-29-2011, 02:33 PM
Please redirect to this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/1851078569 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1851078569)
It is now free for all members of GameSpot's website. Topic closed.